I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

Sorry, Zas, but Chaos's Star Wars related upvote names is worthy of an upvote. I'm sure you'll come up a very witty comment that will earn many upvotes.

Edit: I am on Zas's side, but I will upvote and good remark or witty comment. :)

Edited by Tulir

Ah, so in this case, the "dark ages" where the Empire rules (and the glorious amazing Jedi are absent) is when I'm gone for two years.

Thanks for the compliment. :)

We care not for your petty nuances Chaos! I am Zas, the Man in the Suit (Mister Suit?), and I will prove myself victorious! My quotes of random Brandon information will wear you down till you are destroyed! Like this quote:

Brandon: Zas, you are an awesome guy and should get all the upvotes. And Chaos shouldn't get any. Nope. Not one.

I remember hearing this somewhere. Does anyone know where Brandon said this? ;)

Also, I would like to announce that I'm going on a date on Friday to see a really funny comedy group.

I'm pretty sure it was from that one signing. You know which one i'm talking about, that one.

I remember that signing! It is a real quote, Chaos, straight from the database.

Not for Chaos to read spoiler.

Someone go to the database and add that quote! ;):D:lol:

Edited by Tulir

I have to announce that my only friend that has read all of the Cosmere books and I have having in-depth conversations about the Cosmere, and our other friends are starting to think that we are even bigger nerds than we were before. :)

Edit: Did anyone change the time on this site due to daylight savings?

Edited by Tulir

I would like to announce that my second batch of sourdough bread came out much better than the first.

Also I would like to announce that I have discovered I can read a paper book while on an exercise bike. Working out just became much less of a chore.

I would like to announce that I just got my first downvotes. :(

Sadness. Apparently someone didn't like that I used to be a Twilight fan. Two someones in fact. I'm reformed, I swear! I've seen The Light! (Funny, Wheel of Time was the series that pulled me out! Thank The Light indeed!)

I would like to announce that I just got my first downvotes. :(

Sadness. Apparently someone didn't like that I used to be a Twilight fan. Two someones in fact. I'm reformed, I swear! I've seen The Light! (Funny, Wheel of Time was the series that pulled me out! Thank The Light indeed!)

to be fair, being a twilight fan is a pretty serious transgression. Props for reformation, though. :P

Though, seriously, i have no issue with twilight when someone else reads it, so long as i'm not forced to read it in any capacity, and it doesn't get shoved down my throat. People have always had access to terrible literature anyways :P

Ikamusume from the comedic anime/manga Shinryaku! Ikamusume (Invasion Squidgirl) has a bracelet that works like an Ironmind from Mistborn (without the tapping), and 10 hair tentacles that act like freely controlled Awakened objects from Warbreaker. She is essentially a Iron Ferring with Awakened hair.

I would like to announce my paper on Plato's theory of "good" as found and discussed through fantasy books managed to get put up on Peter V Brett's blog. I'm so freaking jacked that an author I enjoy also liked my paper enough to talk about it. Check it out!

That is so awesome.

Ikamusume from the comedic anime/manga Shinryaku! Ikamusume (Invasion Squidgirl) has a bracelet that works like an Ironmind from Mistborn (without the tapping), and 10 hair tentacles that act like freely controlled Awakened objects from Warbreaker. She is essentially a Iron Ferring with Awakened hair.

Um, was this supposed to go in another thread? What?

I would like to announce that our General Theories boards have over 4000 posts, and our Mistborn boards have over 5000. Holy freaking crap, you guys are awesome.

I would like to announce that I am super super ultra busy right now. I have to go to school at 6am tomorrow morning and won't get out until 4pm. As soon as I get home a kid in my government class is coming over so we can make a powerpoint about the US national debt that we will be presenting on thursday. After the powerpoint is done, I have to write an analysis of a poem we read in my english class and write my own poem that is a minimum of 20 lines long, due second period thursday. Finally, I have to finish a timeline containg 20 important events for Biotechnology for my Biotech class, this is also due thursday. I have to get all of this done by 6:45pm tomorrow so I can make it to my wards mutual activity. To top it all off, my two best friends turn 18 years old tomorrow and I was talking with another of my friends about what we should do for them. She sugested taking them pies tomorrow night, some how our plans went from that to throwing them a party at my house starting at 9pm, and about half of the people coming I barely know. Oh and I still need to bake a pie for the party tomorrow night as well.

This is going to sound stupid, but what is Korra?

i think its a spin off or something of that series avatar: the last airbender, isnt it (legend or korra or something like that)? I know i've heard of it before, but im not 100% sure :P