I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

I would like to announce that the Loki costume I've been working on for the past few months won in its division at DragonCon! And one of the judges had seen the film-used costume up close, and she still liked my version!

(also, the prize was money that had to be spent at the con so that's what I used to buy my copy of Legion)

tumblr_m9sw2eoZlH1rvky18o1_500.jpg

(also, Jeff (Loki) was wearing the costume while playing Magic with Brandon and he won so now he has a hard copy of Infinity Blade: Awakening that is signed to Loki)

I would like to announce that the Loki costume I've been working on for the past few months won in its division at DragonCon! And one of the judges had seen the film-used costume up close, and she still liked my version!

(also, the prize was money that had to be spent at the con so that's what I used to buy my copy of Legion)

<image snipped>

(also, Jeff (Loki) was wearing the costume while playing Magic with Brandon and he won so now he has a hard copy of Infinity Blade: Awakening that is signed to Loki)

nice! congrats!

<image wuz here>

Wow. That is seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm such a Loki fangirl, it's not even funny, and it's so strange to have my fandoms colliding! That is one seriously amazing costume, though. Props to you!

Wow. That is seriously one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I'm such a Loki fangirl, it's not even funny, and it's so strange to have my fandoms colliding! That is one seriously amazing costume, though. Props to you!

Thank you!

If he continues at that rate it will be done by mid-November!

That would place him at 7 months early!

...Or 5 months late. Man we need to hurry!

I would like to renounce my announcement pertaining to my love of my new position as an entity of pure light. I would also like to announce a newfound desperation for my new goal: To become an entity of pure salt.

That is all. Thank you.

I Would Like to Announce...

... that after a months-long sabbatical from the forums that included international company, a major personal crisis, and oral surgery, I am officially back online! Well, mostly. It'll still take me a bit to catch back up.

Boy, I've missed you guys. :D

I would like to announce that I'm using the hardcover of Way of Kings as a paperweight. Again.

(Come on, I'm grading papers and this stupid paperback solution manual doesn't want to stay open. Way of Kings was there :P)