Zas678

I would like to announce Part 2

724 posts in this topic

There really ought to be a way to change your up- or downvotes... But I thank you for the attempt!

I would like to announce that I will be taking a forced leave of absence from the forums for two weeks beginning tomorrow. I'm going on a short trip and internet will be spotty at best, but I'll attempt to check in as often as possible. So never fear I have not vanished! I shall return in a fortnight, with the lore of Roshar refreshed from my copperminds. (aka I'm reading TWoK on the car trip :P) Upon my return, expect a renewed memory of what is fact and speculation in that book, as well as a new theory and a new discussion topic I want to get going. So long for now! :D

I would like to announce that I will be taking a forced leave of absence from the forums for two weeks beginning tomorrow. I'm going on a short trip and internet will be spotty at best, but I'll attempt to check in as often as possible. So never fear I have not vanished! I shall return in a fortnight, with the lore of Roshar refreshed from my copperminds. (aka I'm reading TWoK on the car trip :P) Upon my return, expect a renewed memory of what is fact and speculation in that book, as well as a new theory and a new discussion topic I want to get going. So long for now! :D

good luck dude, and enjoy yourself :D we'll miss you(r contributions to the wiki :P)

I would like to announce 2 things. First, that the Elantris annotations are well underway, and should all be in the Database by the end of the week.

Second, I'd like to announce that I this is post # 1337. Whoo-hoo!

I would like to announce this:

imagejpeg_3.jpg

(Bad picture of a picture, sorry. Can't find cable for my camera)

I would like to announce that my wife and I had our first baby - a boy, Liam - this past Thursday!

(...and that I've only just had enough time and energy to post it :))

@sweetness

Zombies can walk underwater :lol:

@puck

happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif Congratulations!!! happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif

I would like to announce that I'm back! Also I missed this place like crazy. Reading TWoK was good though, I caught a bunch of things I'd missed before, and got a better understanding of the story. I'm still Cosmere hooked though. After a concert my half deaf and with my eyes all messed up from the lights, I felt like Spook after he became a tin savant. Also I found the outline of Aon Omi in a chair. Also I was in a hot tub and totally felt like I was in the Well of Ascension. In other words I'm still nuts, but glad to be back!

Good! I was wondering when you were going to be back.

Just came back from spending a two days and a night at the college I will be going to in August. It was extremely fun and I made four friends(!). One of them I might even manage to to convert to the Way of Sanderson.

I would like to announce that I have completed my journey to the magical land of storms and lizards, aka Florida. Kchan now has a sparkly new roommate XD

I would like to announce that Orem Utah has turned into Scadrial with ash falling from the sky.

Was anyone wise enough to take pictures and/or videos? Please tell me someone did!

Also, what else caught fire now?!

On Thursday I saw the Queen Extravaganza and it was amazing! Marc Martel sounded like Freddie, moved like Freddie...it was astounding.

Was anyone wise enough to take pictures and/or videos? Please tell me someone did!

Also, what else caught fire now?!

I was in Idaho for most of the week so I missed most of the Ashfalls, my dad tried to take some pictures of them to send my but you can see any ash falling in them. I do have a few pictures of where the ash has fallen though.

I would like to announce that I'm now starting my reread of the Wheel of Time in order to finish in January for AMoL (yeah, it probably will take that long)

I would like to announce that I am now a Sugarbinder. You will all bow before my confectionary powers!

Life Before Death! Strength before Weakness! Dessert before Dinner!

I would like to announce that I have a memory of a goldfish and completely forgot to delete my test topic.

...Oops.

I announce that theres a light monsoon happening in Lancashire, UK

I'd like to announce that there are day mists invading in the Auckland area of NZ. Three hours of no mist yesterday, but beyond that, it's been all mist.

And here I thought Mistborn was fictional. D:

I would like to announce that the Coppermind is finally finally back!

I announce the return of the wikispammers :lol:

I would like to announce that I have an interview tomorrow and I am psyched.

I would like to announce that I was digging a trench today and suddenly felt just like Dalinar digging that latrine. Unfortunately summoning Oathbringer didn't work...