I would like to announce Part 2

Zas678

I would like to announce that you might be a Sharder if you unconsciously capitalize Harmony every time you write/type it.

I'd like to announce that you just made me think of what might possibly be the weirdest Mistborn/BtVS crossover ever.

I would like to announce that my senior thesis (a 95,000 words chunk of a novel) has been finished. Also, sleep is glorious!. Five days until graduation!

I'm going to announce, whether you like it or not, that I'm now talking in numbers relating to the allomantic symbols....

oh and I'm also going to announce that you should all go edit the wiki some :P

Yes, this is probably getting old now, but I just got this text from my brother now that he has completed his re-read

I just finished tWoK and I've decided to proclaim it as the best book I've ever read.

lyssie95's brother, Yesterday 11:36 PM, emphasis added

I need to figure out a way to get him on the boards...

Make your way to San Antonio within 36 hours, and we'll talk. Or Dallas for a short time afterwards. After that, I can't promise that there will be any left.

Hmmmm... that is only like 2 hours away...

I would like to announce that my best friend since elementary school wants to never see me again. :angry:

:( Dislike. What happened?

I would like to announce that I've graduated college! And with my first 4.0 for college, too.