Chaos

What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

101 posts in this topic

I actually have 3 phones (Only 1 has a Plan, the other 2 have Data plans)

- iPhone 5 (Personal phone)

- iPhone 4S (Data Plan phone)

- Samsung Galaxy SIII (Data Plan Phone)

I'm an app developer so gotta test on multiple devices.

I don't really have a big preference, I generally like the iPhone better because of the connectivity in between Devices (I own 2 Macbooks, an iMac and AppleTV and 3 iPads)

Which allows me to share basically all my music, videos, photos, documents etc in the cloud.

I love Android for it's Tweakiness (it's not a word I know) but I don't generally do much with it which basically makes it the same as an iPhone (or vice versa)

So yeah...I like them all to be honest

non-PG13 version

I have a shitberry

Blackberry. It's awwwwful, but my contract only expires in a few months. I used to use bbm and whatsapp loads, but these days I just prefer talking to people face to face *shrugs* Otherwise it's quite good - especially if you're into being social.

To be honest, Blackberry never really appealed to me for some reason. By the time I was actually able to consider getting a smartphone for myself, I'd already been converted to the Android Legion.

Do you have any thoughts as to what you'll replace it with yet?

Currently, I just have a LG dumb phone by Verizon.  Why?  Because it was free at the time and I wasn't in a position to purchase anything better.  However, I've been saving my change for an iPhone ... literally.  I deposit all of the change I come home with on any given day into a depository (i.e.:  a canister in my home) and it's almost full.  When it's full, I get my iPhone! bf-swinging.gif I'll still be with Verizon because my partner (as a UPS driver) gets a discount on a monthly rate.  Still, it'll go up somewhat because I'll finally have auto-internet connect without having to venture into an establishment that provides wifi (as I have to do with my iPad).

I am absolutely and irrevocably in love with my Samsung Galaxy S II. It is fantastic. My first foray into the world of smartphones, and I am never, ever going back. I think in a year when my contract goes up and we renew, and I go for an upgrade (I typically like to prolong my upgrades til the end of the contract, because you tend to get better deals...although last year when I got my smartphone was an exception. My sister just *had* to upgrade to a smartphone right then, and I didn't want all the contract stuff going all screwy for the different lines), I'll go for the most current version of the Galaxy S series. Maybe that'll still be III, or maybe it'll be IV....Either way, I'm getting it.

The only downside is that for some messed-up reason, my phone will not sync with Kies long enough for it to upgrade to the newest firmware. Which I'm pretty sure is Ice Cream Sandwich....I don't know. I know I'm at least a firmware behind, and it's frustrating.

Nokia c6: small black cell. Fit just right my hand and can be used for self-defence. I just won a bet with my brother that his iphone 4 is heavier. It's is whole 9 gramm.

I read The way of kings on it. Seriously.

Ah, another Nokia user! I only know of about two others in existence! I myself use a Nokia Lumia 822, from which I do most of my posting here. I'm not a huge fan of the mobile site (it is way less convenient), but I use the full site on my phone when I need to.

iHave an iPhone 4, gets all the work done. Bit of note-taking, voice memos, surfing, and social networking. I also have a Nokia E71, I like that phone use it mainly as a music player while taking a bath and noting down the parking lot number and occasionally WhatsApp.

I have the Galaxy Samsung S4.  I just love the crisp OLED screen.  I've had Samsungs for a while now, have also had iPhones before switching to Android.  

I recently bought a Moto X with an ebony wood finish. It is awesome. 

motox-619-1375376809.jpg

I recently bought a Moto X with an ebony wood finish. It is awesome. 

motox-619-1375376809.jpg

I got a custom colored Moto X ... Upgrading from a Samsung Galaxy SII.  The features seem very user friendly I;m looking forward to this phone very much.  Any tips for phone use optimization?

I got an Iphone 5c. It's great, even better considering it's my first smart phone. I love it.

Blackberry Q10! I might be the only one but im proud haha

I am currently rocking a Samsung Galaxy S4.  I will be upgrading to the Galaxy S5 when it is released in the near future.

Samsung galaxy SII all the way, its been a while since I've bought it but a good tech friend of mine has helped me customize it quite a bit so im not going to be changing it any time soon.

Blackberry Q10! I might be the only one but im proud haha

You're not alone. I can't seem to let go of my BB, and I still do most of my email from it. Keyboard is fantastic! Maybe it comes from almost a decade of being attached to a Blackberry. I got a Nexus 5 recently only because my principals don't like me NOT using Android, but I don't use it much.

My iPhone 4S contract is now up and I don't know if I ll get the 5s or jump to the android wagon with the HTC One M8(this phone is awesome). I may even keep this 4S and wait for iPhone 6 in Sept cause I heard the new one may get the Android size screens.

New iPhone screens are locked in at the same size as the old screens apparently. (Some news article I read yesterday. I don't have sauce I'm afraid)

I've got a Samsung galaxy S4. It's a pretty good phone. Good enough that I don't get too frustrated at having to use it as my only Internet connection. I would definitely buy another Samsung phone when this one dies. It's awesome quality.

New iPhone screens are locked in at the same size as the old screens apparently. (Some news article I read yesterday. I don't have sauce I'm afraid)

I've got a Samsung galaxy S4. It's a pretty good phone. Good enough that I don't get too frustrated at having to use it as my only Internet connection. I would definitely buy another Samsung phone when this one dies. It's awesome quality.

Yea I heard rumors that it may reach the 4.5 screen size but hell it's Apple they won't release specs till a few days before launch. That htc one m8 is looking better everyday but man I'd be really pissed if I got it soon and IP6 is bigger then IP5s lol

I've got an LG Optimus G II. It won phone of the year in some thing or another but strangely enough it's not discontinued.
I blame LG's shitty marketing. And it's non-mainstream status.

Cool latest rumors for iPhone 6 is that it will have 2 screen sizes! A 4.7 and a 5.5. I ll have to keep this i4s for a few mths longer!!

I own a fake S3Mini

I just got the ASUS Padfone X... It's pretty awesome.