What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

Chaos

I actually have 3 phones (Only 1 has a Plan, the other 2 have Data plans)

- iPhone 5 (Personal phone)

- iPhone 4S (Data Plan phone)

- Samsung Galaxy SIII (Data Plan Phone)

I'm an app developer so gotta test on multiple devices.

I don't really have a big preference, I generally like the iPhone better because of the connectivity in between Devices (I own 2 Macbooks, an iMac and AppleTV and 3 iPads)

Which allows me to share basically all my music, videos, photos, documents etc in the cloud.

I love Android for it's Tweakiness (it's not a word I know) but I don't generally do much with it which basically makes it the same as an iPhone (or vice versa)

So yeah...I like them all to be honest

non-PG13 version

I have a shitberry

Blackberry. It's awwwwful, but my contract only expires in a few months. I used to use bbm and whatsapp loads, but these days I just prefer talking to people face to face *shrugs* Otherwise it's quite good - especially if you're into being social.

To be honest, Blackberry never really appealed to me for some reason. By the time I was actually able to consider getting a smartphone for myself, I'd already been converted to the Android Legion.

Do you have any thoughts as to what you'll replace it with yet?

• 6 months later...

Currently, I just have a LG dumb phone by Verizon.  Why?  Because it was free at the time and I wasn't in a position to purchase anything better.  However, I've been saving my change for an iPhone ... literally.  I deposit all of the change I come home with on any given day into a depository (i.e.:  a canister in my home) and it's almost full.  When it's full, I get my iPhone! bf-swinging.gif I'll still be with Verizon because my partner (as a UPS driver) gets a discount on a monthly rate.  Still, it'll go up somewhat because I'll finally have auto-internet connect without having to venture into an establishment that provides wifi (as I have to do with my iPad).

I am absolutely and irrevocably in love with my Samsung Galaxy S II. It is fantastic. My first foray into the world of smartphones, and I am never, ever going back. I think in a year when my contract goes up and we renew, and I go for an upgrade (I typically like to prolong my upgrades til the end of the contract, because you tend to get better deals...although last year when I got my smartphone was an exception. My sister just *had* to upgrade to a smartphone right then, and I didn't want all the contract stuff going all screwy for the different lines), I'll go for the most current version of the Galaxy S series. Maybe that'll still be III, or maybe it'll be IV....Either way, I'm getting it.

The only downside is that for some messed-up reason, my phone will not sync with Kies long enough for it to upgrade to the newest firmware. Which I'm pretty sure is Ice Cream Sandwich....I don't know. I know I'm at least a firmware behind, and it's frustrating.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

iHave an iPhone 4, gets all the work done. Bit of note-taking, voice memos, surfing, and social networking. I also have a Nokia E71, I like that phone use it mainly as a music player while taking a bath and noting down the parking lot number and occasionally WhatsApp.

• 1 month later...

Blackberry Q10! I might be the only one but im proud haha

You're not alone. I can't seem to let go of my BB, and I still do most of my email from it. Keyboard is fantastic! Maybe it comes from almost a decade of being attached to a Blackberry. I got a Nexus 5 recently only because my principals don't like me NOT using Android, but I don't use it much.

• 1 month later...

New iPhone screens are locked in at the same size as the old screens apparently. (Some news article I read yesterday. I don't have sauce I'm afraid)

I've got a Samsung galaxy S4. It's a pretty good phone. Good enough that I don't get too frustrated at having to use it as my only Internet connection. I would definitely buy another Samsung phone when this one dies. It's awesome quality.

New iPhone screens are locked in at the same size as the old screens apparently. (Some news article I read yesterday. I don't have sauce I'm afraid)

I've got a Samsung galaxy S4. It's a pretty good phone. Good enough that I don't get too frustrated at having to use it as my only Internet connection. I would definitely buy another Samsung phone when this one dies. It's awesome quality.

Yea I heard rumors that it may reach the 4.5 screen size but hell it's Apple they won't release specs till a few days before launch. That htc one m8 is looking better everyday but man I'd be really pissed if I got it soon and IP6 is bigger then IP5s lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...