Mistborn Movie Casting

Chaos

I wouldn't really cast Pedro Pascal as Marsh (I would like to see him try on Mraize in Stormlight though) .

When it comes to casting Marsh, I would like to see Aaron Eckhart in the role. Lee Pace would be brilliant as well, but he is probably to good-looking. I could see Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen and Daniel Craig as well. Actually, coming to think of it, Viggo doing Marsh would be really interesting...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 3:58 PM, Toaster Retribution said:

I can definetly see it personality wise, but appearance wouldn't really fit that well. 

On another note, is there anyone besides me who thinks that Orlando Bloom could be Wax?

Maybe. How about chris evans as wax?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2017 at 3:58 PM, Toaster Retribution said:

I can definetly see it personality wise, but appearance wouldn't really fit that well. 

On another note, is there anyone besides me who thinks that Orlando Bloom could be Wax?

Huh, wouldn’t have thought of it, but he could do the role well.

I think Wayne needs to be Johnny Depp in that case, though. Just kidding, please don’t lynch me! Oh wait, this isn’t SE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2017 at 5:48 PM, Guhatra said:

I could imagine Willa Holland being Vin actually. She is the sister of Oliver Queen in the DCTV show Arrow. Search her up :)

I also just learned she's Aqua in Kingdom Hearts. Anyways, didn't even think of Speedy, but she'd fit well.

I saw people suggesting more "rugged" guys for Marsh. Would Mads Mikkelsen be too old?

Edited by Hatzis

9 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Maybe a little. I would prefer Richard Dormer or Aaron Eckhart personally.

Both of those are a little clean for what I imagine Marsh to look like, but I guess that's what the makeup and costume department are for.