Resources

Eerongal

I just started compiling a list of sites that will be helpful for us to use. So far, i have the following. Let me know if you know any resources that we could find helpful.

Dice roller

Character creation guide

D&D 3.5 SRD

Downloadable SRD

RPTools

The tangled web - has a built in character sheet manager

List of alternate class features (for all classes)

Feat Index

OoTS

RP tools has some neat stuff, including auto-calculating character sheets.

That's a good point, i'll add it up.

I was actually planning on using maptool to build the scene when its necessary and posting screenshots of it (since i have like 2 GB's of tokens in maptool to represent pretty much anything i need) :P

I prefer to use this site for computer dice rolling. It has better options than many I have found.

do you have an option to link into the forums thread (as like an image or anything)? i see that you can send it via email, but with that other site you can post a link directly to the dice roll outcome.

I just glanced at the page really quick, so i didnt assess all it can do, but so long as we can link it and/or show it in the topic some how, it's cool.

No, sorry. Its fine if you won't use it, I was just putting it out as a suggestion. I understand.

The most I would be able to do is, excluding the mail service, copy/paste the dice pictures, but that isn't secure.

It's cool, and i'm always open to suggestions. I'm not saying that any way i picked to do it is the best way. I figured it would be better to have something that actually SHOWS that you rolled something within the post, instead of just going "I rolled an X" I figured it's just a way to keep down any potential arguments over blaming someone for "not rolling". Not that i'm saying anyone in particular here would do that, i just figured i would go with it as a "better safe than sorry" policy, though it's still fairly easy to cheat, since you could just continually roll until you get what you want. No matter how you slice it, we're going to have to work off the honor system anyways, but i figured this at least with this way we can at least make sure no one claim someone just made up a number :P