Possible new novels in the Mistborn world

None70

Hi everybody,

I just red again the AoL and I really wish there would be more novels written in the world of Mistborn so I made a list of the things I would like to read from Wax and Wayne time period.

1-: a sequel to AoL with wax and Wayne finding wayne sister .

possible title :" the Alloy of Justice" or "the Alloy of Revenge" (very westerny)

2-: A story following Allomancer Jak and his faithful Handerwym trying to end koloss segregation and a possible first step on their integration with Humans (this exploring as well possible negative impact in known society ) .

possible title : "The price of Union" or "The Alloy of Unity"

3-: A story exploring the southern continent and How they will come in contact with Our heroes civilization bringing with them the last missing alloys or some unknown alloy.

possible title :"The missing Alloy" or "The Alloy of knowledge" or "The Southern Alloy"

please feel free to comment or add to the list

and Peter, feel free to suggest it to Brandon when you have the chance

Brandon has said he intendes to make the Mistborn books into a trilogy of trilogies (with the technology advancing in each one), and Alloy of Law is just something he wrote to cool off after his bigger books. He also said he will write a sequel to Alloy after one of his Stormlight books. So don't worry there will definetely be more Mistborn :D

Edited by Ilidsor

• Chaos locked this topic