Goodreads Q&A

WeiryWriter

I've been hoping Brandon would hop in on the Goodreads Q&A bandwagon - I like the feature a lot. 

Also, I encourage you to post your question(s) here as well, as we don't post duplicates. Not that it really matters, but it's good mojo.

I put the following three in (not sure if I should have limited it to one?):

• If a non-Windrunner Radiant (who had spoken all the Ideals of their Order) summoned Jezrien's Honorblade, what color eyes would they get? A blend? Different colors for each eye?
  • Would a Returned who bonded an Honorblade have their eye color change when they summon it?
  • If you used Stormlight to Awaken, would you drain color or create frost?

Edit: Also asked what color Nalan's eyes were, I'm done I swear.

Edited by Moogle

I also put in three, I figured I would give him a selection to choose from

• I asked about Aon Ien being used for healing but meaning Wisdom
  • The bloodsealer who helps imprison Shai in The Emperor's Soul is never given a name in-text.  Would you mind sharing what it is, if you have a name for him in your secret wiki of awesomeness.
  • When King Raoshem settled in Elantris and made it his capital, did the Seons already exist?

Here's what I did.

Who is more in control right now? The shard intent Odium, or Rayse.

Can you get in-between magic systems like Ferochemy whenever you have more than one shard on a planet? Do the shard's intents matter?

I'm a bit lost with Twitter, where can I put in questions or actually read Brandon's answers?(I know that it is just beginning in a couple of minutes)

Sign up for a Goodreads account, and then you can just put it in the box in the linked page (which shows up for registered members, I think?).

Thanks @ LeftVash and Moogle,  I wasn't logged in on goodreads and therefore thought that I've been looking in the wrong place xD

My two cents:

Are glyphs common as ornamentation on (dead) Shardblades?

Do Shardblades lose something else besides the glow when their respective Spren is killed?

Edited by She Who Cannot Be Named

Paraphrased:

• The "God Surges" you mentioned recently, are they a part of the Double Eye  TWoK frontsheet?
  • The three Blade types mentioned a while back - Honorblades and "dead" Shardblades are two of them, is the third one a "living spren" Shardblade, or is there another type we haven't seen yet?
  • Do all Surgebinders breathe Stormlight in, or are there other ways? Is Lift one-of-a-kind in this regard?

What is the term for a full Feruchemist who is also a Mistborn?

Can "modern"(as in: Adolin's) Shardplate be summoned similar to how "dead" Shardblades(As in: Oathbringer) can be?

Who is the oldest character we know?

Can a person in Shardplate be Rioted or Soothed? What about Seeked?

Could a Coinshot, in a fight, damage Shardplate?

Does Khriss write the Ars Arcanum?

Can a Seeker inside a Coppercloud Seek someone out of one? What about a Soother instead of a Seeker?

Do all Epics' weaknesses come from things in their past?

Why are do the Windrunners, Elsecallers, Stonewards, and Dustbringers have an extra connection on the Surgebinding diagram?

Why do the Edgedancer, Skybreaker, Lightweaver, Willshaper's have a broken connection on the diagram?

What are the dragon type things in the back of the diagram?

Edited by Mailliw73

I asked if White Sand was going to be published exclusively a graphic novel, or if it will be coming out as a regular novel as well further down the line. Not the most vital question, but it was something I've been wondering about since the comic's announcement.