People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

10 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

We have permission to not become spiked by the Council. You "deal" with us and the deal is off.

Can I receive word from the council myself? The members I negotiated the deal with, because honestly right now this sounds like my little sister telling me that mom wants me off the TV, and when I go up to ask mom, she says that she said nothing of the sort.

Just now, Ark1002 said:

I am of the council.

Can you confirm this? 

Do you have authority to speak for TFA? Hes the one who signed the deal (figuratively).

Honeslty I don't really trust yalls, considering that I kinda preformed a forceful take over of the guilds.

But do note that I am only referring to those who escape. If you elect to not get spiked, we wont be as harsh. In fact you can still be full members.

Ark is of the council, Mac. My word may hold less to you than TFA's, but it's still the word of the Ghostblood's Representative to other guilds- such as the DA and yourself.

From what I understand from TFA, he didn't agree to any 'forceful takeover.' You can try to 'deal with us' if you want, but we'll treat it no differently than any of the random assassins the Ghostbloods run training against almost constantly.

Edited by PrinceDusty

Fine, I've decided that I am willing to negotiate.

Here is what I am offering.

A place in the DA for those who want it and amnesty for those who don't. Those who do come in will not have to be spiked in order to come in. The DA retains the rights to use the name Ghostbloods, and anything else that could reasonably be determined to be Ghostbloods. We also retain the right to the acronym GB, and anything else that could be reasonably constituted as GB. We also get any in RP resources that the GB's have.

Essentially, the Ghostbloods become part of the DA. But those who wish to leave the Ghostbloods before it becomes a part of the DA may do so with no negative retaliations from the DA.

The main difference is no forced compliance.

Might I remind you of the benefits. Mainly whatever powers I can get away with giving yalls without @Archer getting mad.

1 minute ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

Yes, Ark is of the council. Me and Mac had different ideas as to what was going on, we are working on ironing this out and hopefully, this won't have long-lasting repercussions on DA's and GB's relationship. 

Well, I knew what you wanted, but that didn't work well for creating plot, so I changed things up.

See, I'm reading this:

1 hour ago, MacThorstenson said:

Again, I have confirmation that this is proceeding to his plan and permission.

But then a little bit later I read this...

41 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Well, I knew what you wanted, but that didn't work well for creating plot, so I changed things up.

Lol. Ghostbloods don't submit that easily

Edited by PrinceDusty

6 hours ago, BitBitio said:

TUBA IS BETTER

Why did they get rid of downvotes?

7 hours ago, PrinceDusty said:

See, I'm reading this:

But then a little bit later I read this...

Lol. Ghostbloods don't submit that easily

I think you misunderstand what I changed up. 

He was proposing a smooth transition, one that wouldn’t result in any fighting. Sadly, those are boring. So instead of easing you guys into this, I decided to go for a attack.

The plan was the same, the acquisition of the ghostbloods. His methods however were designed to quickly and efficiently succeed, while mine were designed to create excitement. 

10 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Just wanting to make an official statement here for a moment:

Sudiov is definitely not the head of the DA and is not affiliated with the DA in any way.

Sudiov?

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out when reading the TUBA thread.

Edited by kenod