People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

On 21 June 2018 at 5:55 AM, Voidus said:

Sometimes we just throw metallic spikes at something and see what happens

Now I can't get the image of you guys playing dartboard with spikes on a gagged human test subject out of my head.

5 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Yes, probably. But can I join the Dark Alley??? All the guilds I've asked have rejected me. Not sure why, I mean, I'm a totally awesome person...

I'm sure you are. But we're coming...

5 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Yes, probably. But can I join the Dark Alley??? All the guilds I've asked have rejected me. Not sure why, I mean, I'm a totally awesome person...

Not really the most exciting of justifications, you can always make your own guild if your goal is just to be in one of them.

8 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Now I can't get the image of you guys playing dartboard with spikes on a gagged human test subject out of my head.

I'm sure you are. But we're coming...

Why would we gag them? That's just cruel.

Just now, I think I am here. said:

So they don't scream too loudly?

But what if they want to scream? Then again, it does seem to draw the Eldritch abominations when we let people do that.
You might have a good plan there.

8 minutes ago, Voidus said:

But what if they want to scream? Then again, it does seem to draw the Eldritch abominations when we let people do that.
You might have a good plan there.

Yeah, those darned Eldritch Abominations. Speaking of them, have you ever tried to spike them?

Well, it's not really a good plan unless it's used. So why don't you use it on @Ark1002? It would save the Ghostbloods the hassle. :D

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

Yeah, those darned Eldritch Abominations. Speaking of them, have you ever tried to spike them?

Well, it's not really a good plan unless it's used. So why don't you use it on @Ark1002? It would save the Ghostbloods the hassle. :D

It doesn't tend to end well. That's all I'm willing to say on that subject.

I'd never dream of poaching on someone else's contract.
(I might do it, but I definitely won't dream of it.)

9 minutes ago, Voidus said:

It doesn't tend to end well. That's all I'm willing to say on that subject.

I'd never dream of poaching on someone else's contract.
(I might do it, but I definitely won't dream of it.)

:ph34r:

Oddly enough, and I say this with absolute truth, we don't actually have a contract on Ark yet. It's on our to-do list next to laundry.

Edited by I think I am here.

huh.... I just found this conversation.... umm.... anyways, CAN I JOIN KNOW!!!! What do I have to do to get in? Mraize wants to kill me, and you guys are supposedly at war against the GB's, so can I join?

Edited by Ark1002

On 6/22/2018 at 6:16 PM, Voidus said:

Congratulations FB!
I'll have to go and source another set of conjoined spikes. :ph34r:

Thanks mate, you've been an admirable colleague and invaluable research partner. May our discoveries never cease! From the penultimate senior Denizen to the Ultimately Senior Denizen, I salute you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Image result for light side we have cookies rwby

Oh no
OH NO
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE

Can I even trust Oz anymore? What if he got Ruby when she ate those? How did you guys even get to Remnant in the first place? It's not Brandon, so surely it's not in the Alleyverse! I liked Ozpin! This is a betrayal! Is Oscar spiked? IF ONE OF YOU GOT OSCAR THEN YOU WILL REGRET IT.

*runs off, screaming about cookies and conspiracies and corrupted Relics and how one would spike out a Maiden's powers and generally just going mad*
Edited by AonEne

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Drake Marshall said:

You know, it occured to me that more and more sites are asking users to accept cookies, but this one probably does it the best :ph34r:

Secretly the admins just wanted a subtle way to get people to agree to cookies, and called on someone to do this for them.

Interestingly, I have a friend who misunderstood and thought we were talking about digital cookies in her introduction thread.

Edit: This is this topic's 1600th post.

Edited by Kidpen