People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

On 4/30/2018 at 5:50 PM, Voidus said:

Could try some Aonium that's been carved with Aon Omi, Rao or Aon Sea ?

Ooh, that might work. I'm also looking into the ramifications if the donor is a Ferring Connector. Also, there appears to be an inverse bell curve in spikeability flavor extraction in relation to how much an individual enjoys their job. It is low near the middle where they are mostly ambivalent or neutral in their feelings, while careers that are either hated or loved show a statistically significant increase in transfer to the recipient of the baked good. As always, further testing is required

Also...

On 4/30/2018 at 6:14 PM, Kidpen said:

I'd just like to publicly announce that the Dark Alley has apparently officially put it's support behind the Squid's.

The Alley does not officially endorse anything other than Science and baked goods. We are happy to initiate commerce, dialogue and amiable interactions of that sort. We find other clans, guilds, and what have you, tend to be transient and fleeting, while the Alley remains. Good luck with your new group though! Hope it's cephalopo-pular!

Do we have a functional black market in the Alleyverse? Somewhere an enterprising DA researcher can he find exotic research victims specimens. Or can we get those from the Ghostbloods? If so, are do they provide high quality merchandise?

9 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Just ask. We have research "assistants" somewhere.

I need a virgin Elantrian model and some Aviar embryos. Oh, and blood from an O -ve wrestling champion for storing my spikes cookies.

Can anybody procure these for me?

Just now, Rebecca said:

Nah. I think Leyrann was talking about that one place called TUBA. Ya, know, where nothing at all is hemalurgic, and we don’t stab people through with spikes? Yep, non-hemalurgic cookies for everyone! (You should join TUBA, @The Awakened Sloth.)

Well, now apparently they are open to hemalurgy if the independent members wish to spread it.

3 hours ago, Kidpen said:

Well, now apparently they are open to hemalurgy if the independent members wish to spread it.

Oh, your right. My bad. (Though I don’t know of any members of TUBA who are currently practicing Hemalurgy.) You should still join TUBA though. :)

To clarify, that is TUBA's official position, but the unwritten, and understood precedent is that Hemalurgy is looked down upon due to history. So, I would say we are the best pllace for people who feel inclined against hemalurgy. 

I would also like to note that while we allow our members to use their own judgement on some matters, we still keep all of our baking facilities 100% hemalurgy free.

On 5/9/2018 at 10:31 AM, Gancho Libre said:

science is annoying.

You're in the wrong thread then, bud.

Also, remember fellows that TUBA will rise and fall like the passing of teeth, while we remain steadfast in our journey towards the light of Science. Stop stressing, forgo fretting, and resume your research with the confidence of inevitability.

Edited by Fatebreaker