People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

He was an... interesting case.

He started off as an enemy of the DA, infact running an opposing bakery to stop us. We hired a rathbore monk and spiked him with loyalty to the dark alley. Now he is as loyal as ever.

quickbronze, do you want to be a member of counter intelligence?

On 3/7/2018 at 11:34 AM, MacThorstenson said:

Thank you for this appointment. I will do my best to serve the DA faithfully in this office. To keep the secrets of the dark alleys away from our enemies, and to counter their efforts to destroy us.

Anyone who would like to join the counterintelligence division, ask me in PM or post in the thread.

@MacThorstensonI would willingly give away my life soul for this cause.

Edited by Apollyon

So, for an application, all you need to do is sell a cookie, correct? 

I've made three attempts, but none have worked.

My skills include remembering tiny details of things I read at a normal pace, research, having a lot to say, being loyal, following rules, and going unnoticed.

I also have connections with a large group of people, as I am the leader of the Knights of the Cosmere role play.

If I manage to join the Dark Alley, I would also like to join the Counterintelligence.

Edited by Tesh

20 hours ago, Voidus said:

In light of his service to the Alleys, I would like to thank our new head of Counterintelligence, @MacThorstenson
We have some bakers working on a celebratory cake but they're having trouble getting the batter to rise along the 13th dimension, we appreciate your patience while we locate some spikes of dimensionSight to assist them in their efforts.

Quick!! We must craft a 17-dimensional cookie in honor of the 17th shard!

7 hours ago, Tesh said:

So, for an application, all you need to do is sell a cookie, correct? 

I've made three attempts, but none have worked.

My skills include remembering tiny details of things I read at a normal pace, research, having a lot to say, being loyal, following rules, and going unnoticed.

I also have connections with a large group of people, as I am the leader of the Knights of the Cosmere role play.

If I manage to join the Dark Alley, I would also like to join the Counterintelligence.

Influential members of the community or those who have made outstanding contributions towards hemalurgic research may also join the Alleys, making sales is one good way to show your worth to the Alleys but there are others.
In light of your attempts, I would like to welcome you to the Alleys. If you'd like to join our counterintelligence division you'll need to speak to @MacThorstenson

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

Influential members of the community or those who have made outstanding contributions towards hemalurgic research may also join the Alleys, making sales is one good way to show your worth to the Alleys but there are others.
In light of your attempts, I would like to welcome you to the Alleys. If you'd like to join our counterintelligence division you'll need to speak to @MacThorstenson

Alright, I will do that. Thank you!

What the heck. I thought that this cookie business was a joke, but apparently it is an actual freaking cult. Who came up with putting a spike inside of a cookie in the first place? It would have to be a really small spike to not be seen, and you would probably bite down on the cookie and feel it in there. I'd just spit it out....... Just wondering about the logistics of this whole mini-cult.

1 hour ago, I am Witless said:

Just wondering about the logistics of this whole mini-cult.

@I am Witless Well first off we are not a "mini-cult" we are a forum wide organization of awesomeness. We are in almost every part of the shard furthering the glorious cause of cookie distribution. You should consider consuming a cookie and joining us.

26 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

@I am Witless Well first off we are not a "mini-cult" we are a forum wide organization of awesomeness. We are in almost every part of the shard furthering the glorious cause of cookie distribution. You should consider consuming a cookie and joining us.

We are also a leading scientific research body, who have helped further the Metallic Arts, or as we like to call them, the Metallic Sciences, to the point where we as a group have the resources to eradicate the Ghostbloods.

Can I give myself a cookie? And I'm still wondering about the practicality of putting a three-inch spike inside of a cookie XD. Do you guys use a tack or something? Has there been any info on what sort of powers you get if you are spiked in the mouth/throat? (Because spiking does depend on location, right........?) And what would you be doing with the aforementioned spike? Will I get powers, or will you steal my Breath/soul? Just trying to consider the implications of this, since I'm on the edge of letting one of you spike me, should you give a good answer. Like, seriously. I've wanted to try this out ever since I joined up.

@I am Witless I'm afraid to say that this information in unknown. 97% of the time, our bakers just drop whatever spare spikes we have lying around into the batter. But it sure does make for some tasty cookie dough! I'd suggest trying one for yourself and seeing what happens!*

Spoiler

2 hours ago, I am Witless said:

Can I give myself a cookie? And I'm still wondering about the practicality of putting a three-inch spike inside of a cookie XD. Do you guys use a tack or something? Has there been any info on what sort of powers you get if you are spiked in the mouth/throat? (Because spiking does depend on location, right........?) And what would you be doing with the aforementioned spike? Will I get powers, or will you steal my Breath/soul? Just trying to consider the implications of this, since I'm on the edge of letting one of you spike me, should you give a good answer. Like, seriously. I've wanted to try this out ever since I joined up.

@I am Witless To answer your question, no it will not steal your soul... probably. The most common effect is they gaining of powers, usually allomancy sometimes not.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist