People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

47 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I have read his signature and I am deeply offended, I am not mentioned in his list. :( I say we start compiling a list of anti-Dark Ally people. 

We have one, it'll be in the welcome pack for new lurkers, listed under appendix H (future victims)

Hello!  I ate a cookie, but all I have is this terrible weight in my stomach.  I think I may be a cognitive shadow?  Seeking advice, help, or if neither of those is forthcoming, I will also accept more cookies (I may have a problem).

17 hours ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Don't know about this one, but most appendixes belonging to our future victims can be found on the end of a spike.

Hmmm I'm betting a spike to the appendix can steal aluminum allomancy, because both the appendix and aluminum allomancy are regarded as useless* to possess. Time to hunt up my experiment archives on obscure bind points.

*The dark alley may or may not have found uses for both of these assets, in fields including but potentially not limited to: culinary arts, sequestration of investiture, genetic experimentation, hemalurgically induced telepathy, and hemalurgically induced mind control.

In light of his service to the Alleys, I would like to thank our new head of Counterintelligence, @MacThorstenson
We have some bakers working on a celebratory cake but they're having trouble getting the batter to rise along the 13th dimension, we appreciate your patience while we locate some spikes of dimensionSight to assist them in their efforts.

8 hours ago, Voidus said:

In light of his service to the Alleys, I would like to thank our new head of Counterintelligence, @MacThorstenson
We have some bakers working on a celebratory cake but they're having trouble getting the batter to rise along the 13th dimension, we appreciate your patience while we locate some spikes of dimensionSight to assist them in their efforts.

Thank you for this appointment. I will do my best to serve the DA faithfully in this office. To keep the secrets of the dark alleys away from our enemies, and to counter their efforts to destroy us.

Anyone who would like to join the counterintelligence division, ask me in PM or post in the thread.

I am deeply interested in this post. As I already have ties to the Knights Awkward and the Canton of Combat I believe I could be a valuable asset. I would prefer to be stationed in Fjordell, as some of that Dakhor monk stuff seems weirdly reminiscent of hemallurgy. I believe Dakhor cookies would be a great mechanism to lure in new recruits.

18 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

I will assist in any way I can. *Kneels down and proffers sword.*

Thank you. I have added you to the Division's PM. 

17 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

I am deeply interested in this post. As I already have ties to the Knights Awkward and the Canton of Combat I believe I could be a valuable asset. I would prefer to be stationed in Fjordell, as some of that Dakhor monk stuff seems weirdly reminiscent of hemallurgy. I believe Dakhor cookies would be a great mechanism to lure in new recruits.

Your ties will be extremely useful to the department, we will  be glad to have you.