People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

Not yet. I was wondering, if you spike a twinborn who uses the same metal for feruchemy and allomacy, would you steal both of their powers? And also, could we maybe get some iron feruchemy so we can boost our weight to persuade others of our cookies' deliciousness? Or alternatively, take away our excess fat so our cookies look as if they are a health food?

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

18 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

Not yet. I was wondering, if you spike a twinborn who uses the same metal for feruchemy and allomacy, would you steal both of their powers? And also, could we maybe get some iron feruchemy so we can boost our weight to persuade others of our cookies' deliciousness? Or alternatively, take away our excess fat so our cookies look as if they are a health food?

Better yet, when we gather the first spike, we leave them alive enough to get the second power. Or we could give them spikes making them twinborn gold, spike the powers out of them, and let their compounding abilities heal both the physical and spiritual damage. When we have the number of spikes we want, we take back our gold spikes and let our customer find their own way out. However that may be

1 minute ago, The Gecko said:

Better yet, when we gather the first spike, we leave them alive enough to get the second power. Or we could give them spikes making them twinborn gold, spike the powers out of them, and let their compounding abilities heal both the physical and spiritual damage. When we have the number of spikes we want, we take back our gold spikes and let our customer find their own way out. However that may be

That. Is. Positively. Deviously. Genius.

Now I am curious if we can spike out powers that have been spiked in, and if compounding gold can heal spiritual wounds from the part of your soul that has been stapled on. If that was the case, we could spike anybody with both gold powers and any other power to repeatedly create new spikes of that third power

24 minutes ago, The Gecko said:

I am glad to know my ideas will contribute to our mass production of cookies 

Does this mean I get to be a Dark Alley member?

Lopen is correct, so long as you have offered someone a cookie, you are a full fledged member of the DA.

21 minutes ago, LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian said:

I believe that is up to @MacThorstenson, but as far as I know you must first offer someone a cookie.

I would just like to say that I am in way in charge of the DA, that belongs to @Voidus and others. I am following the rules that they set forth.

You can do whatever you wan't. My understanding is that tapping iron doesn't increase physical size, only weight. So I am not sure if it would help. As to removing fat, why wouldn't we spike an illusion to make you appear thinner? I have been trying recently to figure out if it i possible to draw an aon with a spike that would give an illusion. So far the interfering investiture currents have been causing trouble, but I have found that the more Connected you are to elantris, the more successful it is.

It would be difficult, because all of the bind points are in different places on the body. Last I heard, someone in alley 37 was working on this job but I haven't heard from them in years. 

EDIT: @The Gecko Welcome to the DA! You are now an official denizen of the Dark Alley! Word to the wise, lying about the safeness of our cookies can bring in legal trouble, that's why I prefer to use the DA disclaimer. Here is one link to it:

There is also another link in my signature.

Edited by MacThorstenson

5 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

Last I heard, someone in alley 37 was working on this job but I haven't heard from them in years. 

The last time we saw him was through his last video journal transmission of his experiments. While working late nights on the project, he stumbled on something and knocked down some of his failed/strange/abnormal spikes. A spike, with the wrong end facing toward him, fell on his head and pierced it. He was drooling badly when he stood up.

We tried to find his lab and perform further experiments on him and the spike (sorry, help him) because it was a very fortunate (sorry, unfortunate, painful, sad) accident. Unfortunately, his lab was in an undisclosed alley. 

So, new Dark Alley agents who don't want to start experimenting immediately have the option of going on quests to find the missing lab. 

Beware of the catquisitors! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... Just wondering, but what does happen when you eat the cookie? I've always wondered. I've never actually heard of any documented results, and though I did eat a cookie when I was offered one, I could never figure out the result (I never look in mirrors. I've always been afraid of looking in mirrors - I try to look at my own face as little as possible)

(Also, how many cookies do you have here in the DA? I'm assuming if you keep giving them away for free you'll run out. And where are your cookies manufactured? Or is that a secret?)

46 minutes ago, theRoyalDingus said:

Hmmm... Just wondering, but what does happen when you eat the cookie? I've always wondered. I've never actually heard of any documented results, and though I did eat a cookie when I was offered one, I could never figure out the result (I never look in mirrors. I've always been afraid of looking in mirrors - I try to look at my own face as little as possible)

(Also, how many cookies do you have here in the DA? I'm assuming if you keep giving them away for free you'll run out. And where are your cookies manufactured? Or is that a secret?)

I am sorry, but that information is restricted to denizens. If you sell someone a cookie, then we will tell you.