People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

Sometimes I think wonder what the catquisiters acutally do. And than I decide that whenever Kurk gets tired of speculating and researching he comes over here and observes the clans so that he may find new targets for spikes. He doesn't make himself known though, much easier to kidnap people if they're not looking for you.

trigun_vash0211.jpg

*Dramatic music plays, camera fades from black onto BreathTaker in his gleaming black and silver Shardplate with his Black Shardblade resting point first in front of him. *

"Hello, my name is BreathTaker. You may know me as the King or Raven's Keep. I am here today to talk to you about the wonderful Dark Alley, or DA." BT chuckles, "Don't be alarmed at the name. These are a group of wonderful scientists who strive to bring you the best Spikes... *cough cough* I.. uh... I mean sweets.... and things." 

*pictures of cookies and other confections drift across the screen* 

"Yes, here at the Alley, they have everything you could ever want. And they are in NO WAY WHATSOEVER, evil. The DA strives to make the community a happier place." BreathTaker walks through a Dark Alley where there are many shadows lurking, but as he passes they all stand up and wave at him, he waves back with a smile. 

"You see, there is nothing evil or menacing about a Dark Alley here in Shardland, they places of joy and totally not spikes. Come, join the Alley, we have cookies."

*BT smiles at the camera as the super rapid "I'm totally lying" voice plays*

"The Raven Throne is an Affiliate of the Dark Alley, who are actually totes evil. All Murky, Shadowy, slightly dark-ish, possibly-just-painted-black, or dark; alleys, pathways, narrow streets or tiny patches of land between houses are owned and controlled by the Dark Alley LLC. All spikings that occur therein are non refundable and The DA is not liable for any spikings or weight gain due to excessive cookie eating." 

Ah, it's so beautiful. Well done BT old chap.

Where to go next...

I love her expression. She's just looking at those unsuspecting Treequisitors and working out how many ways she's going to break them.

We've prepared for that eventuality. The fruit of treequisitors, if they have any, is laced with iocane powder and tastes of burnt eggplant. 

Welcome to the Alley. Mind the shadow vipers, they can be, uh, playful with newcomers.

If you're interested, you can be a part of our research team! 

Ooh! What's in it for me? I accept extra Steel and Gold Chocolate chip spikes cookies. And what am I supposed to do? 

I've looked at a few of the guilds and after consideration have decided that my place is to walk down the dark alley. I'm quite an accomplished spike murderer baker, and am always eager to learn new bind points recipes. Please accept my application to join your brotherhood of evil villains lurking in alleys waiting to jump out and spike unwary travelers generous guild of bakers looking to spread joy and cookies to all those who pass your way.