People you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley

Voidus

Around here you might be better off saying you have waffles, muffins, or donuts.  ;)

What an excellent idea! Why if you'd just follow me into this dark alley I can show you our wide selection of available baked goods...  :ph34r:

*in GLaDOS voice*

Cookies how original. Tell me, where did you get that idea. Do your parents approve of what you are doing? I´m sure that if they knew about this they would open you up for adoption, you monster.

However, different from you, those spikes might be useful for science. Luckily, I still have enough test subjects in storage. Now, excuse me I still have testing to do. By the way, our test subjects get cake and their weight still isn´t as high as yours.

* wildlife documentary voice *

And so here in the jungles of the 17th Shard, natural habitat of a wide range of strange fauna, the wild Voidus lures its prey with the sweet smell of chocolate croissants.

"I mean, have you ever had a chocolate croissant?  Even the knock-off American made ones are dang near the top of the pastry chain..." *rambles on while shuffling further and further into the dark alley*

Just a quick question but is there a minimum of people we must kill as a part of this group? ( I could probably fit anywhere from 10 to 1000 in my schedule, but anything over that wouldn't really work for me. ) Or is this group not for those kinds of people?

We adjust the number of ahem... cookie sales expected for each member, you'd be started off with some pretty easy expectations.

:ph34r:

Just a quick question but is there a minimum of people we must kill as a part of this group? ( I could probably fit anywhere from 10 to 1000 in my schedule, but anything over that wouldn't really work for me. ) Or is this group not for those kinds of people?

I was under the impression you had to be significantly creepy or otherwise meancing in order to join. Is murder - sorry, cookies - now an official requirement? :P

Also... how much would it hypothetically cost for your Dark Alley peeps to "take care" of Babaji, Vashikaran and our Call Girl problem?

Just for the sake of argument. And totally not a case of the Herd putting out a contract on spam bots. That would be against our love and tolerance spiel.

Edited by Quiver

This looks like it should be under the Lords of Chaos to me.

I absolutely approve of the murder...ahem...cookies, being a fan of the culinary arts myself.

Does enslaving a fellow Sharder count as a qualification?

Does stabbing someone in the back with a butcher knife be considered?

Does serving food sprinkled with Wafflerasium (the secret ingredient to sentient Waffleborn) a requirement?

(I feel that LeftInch/LeftVash will appear here soon)

The dark alleys may not work for me, because I wear white all the time. I'd look like a shining beacon in the dark alley, luring the innocent with the delicious smell of homemade waffles...and oh okay, cookies.

I would love to feed on the screams of pain and torture of the innocents.

^This is the type of Sharder we like to see in the Dark alley, all of your er... cullinary skills will be taken into consideration, and given their variety may I just say, welcome to the dark alley.

Thank you Voidus. You are welcome in the Wafflesworn kitchen as well. My Accepted will be quite happy to have someone new to play with. I'm sure you will have some new...recipes...you would like to share. It's been a while since I've seen something new in the guilds. 

Just beware of the spice when you play. I wouldn't want to see a QuiteVoidus running around the forums. :P

Fear not citizens! That cowardly and superstitious lot who lurk in the shadows shall have reign on our fair forum no longer! For from this night forward, you shall a silent, watchful guardian, protecting your topics.

Dare the denizens of the Dark Alley duel with the daring and dynamic Mare Do Well? I think not! 

This pony of the Night dares to differ.

post-8809-0-60429300-1408023434_thumb.pn