You Guys Are Awesome

Chaos

Did you know you guys are awesome? It's true. You all are making 17th Shard so much better than I think anyone could have dreamed. It's really quite humbling how many of you spend your time here. Just how awesome are you? Well...

awesomestats.jpg

Thanks for coming here, everyone.

Wrong, that's because of the CraftyGames interview and a very poorly audio optimized file that was way too big. The TWG archive isn't even close to that much. Maybe 100MB.

Wrong, that's because of the CraftyGames interview and a very poorly audio optimized file that was way too big. The TWG archive isn't even close to that much. Maybe 100MB.

well, that makes some sense, i suppose. It was pretty long, so if it was pretty large so far as disk space goes, and with all the people who would have downloaded/streamed it, that makes sense that it would have skyrocketed our bandwidth use.

Streaming? What's that? :P

well, some browsers automatically stream audio files when they're linked to (chrome, for example). Instead of downloading it, you get a little "player" screen in the window and you can watch as it buffers more of file :P

I second this :D

On a similar vein does anyone know how many members there are? I can't find any indication.

[/1337 haxx0r data-mining sk33lz] (there's a number on the index page, right above the "most online at once" thing)

Ah, my eyes never stray down that far. Thank you for sharing your deep and mysterious wisdom oh mighty Eerongal. I apologise for any offence I may have caused with my up-repping Peter, your strangely hypnotic Avatar made me do it I swear.

Ah, my eyes never stray down that far. Thank you for sharing your deep and mysterious wisdom oh mighty Eerongal. I apologise for any offence I may have caused with my up-repping Peter, your strangely hypnotic Avatar made me do it I swear.

Not a problem :P

Fun fact:

This was the original avatar I used before i modified it after this post

156732259846f1254d82709.gif

• Chaos locked this topic