The Muffinborn

And lo, upon the sixth day of the eighth month, the deviancy of the Wafflesworn was brought to light. For where other factions would parley for favor and invite members of their own accord through the spreading of anime, fanfiction and pony, the Wafflechefs would hide away in their kitchens, pouring over their arcane baked bads.

For alone, of all Guilds, the Wafflesworn held a dangerous power; that of time. For any member active enough to partake in the social games of the forum would, ineviatbly, reach the dreaded reputation 1111 and, whether they will it or no, be inducted as a Scadrian Waffle Cook.

Avoiding this terrible fate seemed impossible, for the Lord of Chaos, Reputationsmith himself, had forged the chains that pulled members into those infernal kitchens.

And yet, not long after this villainy was discovered... hope was born. A new guild, as alternative to the Wafflesworn, a refuge for those enduring the terrible effects of the Reod Rep-od, and a bastion against those dark chefs insistence upon the superiorty of Waffles.

And who founded such a guild? Who took the burden of opposing the Waffles and the Chaos into her own hooves?

derpy_hooves_fus_ro_muffin_by_toysoldier

Edited by Quiver

Firstly, the forger of the Scadrian Waffle Cook rep is not the Lord Chaos, but the Chief Waffle Leader, Captain of the Pirate Monkeys - Shivertongue.

Secondly, why deny the magnificence of the Waffle? We are not here to take over. We chefs love other dishes, too. We just adore the waffle more.

You are a forever honorary member of The Wafflesworn, Quiver. You can feel the call of the syrup storm now.

Um, he's shocked I think. I don't remember the scene, it's from Badlands and I wasn't paying too much attention to the film :mellow:  It's just a pretty generic Vash going "Say what!!??" face. ;)

:lol:  Okay, my edit note definitely came across differently than I meant it.  Ha!  :lol:   For some reason, when I tried to use the quote feature earlier, the line saying I was quoting you disappeared and I had to add it back again.  But I appreciate the effort you went to to explain the actual picture of Vash!  (Can't stop giggling now...)

Um, he's shocked I think. I don't remember the scene, it's from Badlands and I wasn't paying too much attention to the film :mellow:  It's just a pretty generic Vash going "Say what!!??" face. ;)

Yes, let talk of Trigun continue to overshadow the original post. Talk of Vash the Stampede will certainly stomp out the travesty that Quiver proposes.  :ph34r:

I'm still confused about where your loyalties lie Kobold. You have a pony profile, a waffle in the sig, support Vash, and swear allegiance to Chaos. I think that we have an aimless drifter who merely wants upvotes!!!! :P;)

I'm still confused about where your loyalties lie Kobold. You have a pony profile, a waffle in the sig, support Vash, and swear allegiance to Chaos. I think that we have an aimless drifter who merely wants upvotes!!!! :P;)

He should join ALL the factions (yes, even the Shroom) and see where that takes him :D Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Warning! Joining all factions may have side-effects, including but not limited to: Allegiance Overdose, Multiple Personality Disorder (That's not true! Yes it is! No it isn't! Shut up! No YOU shut up! No you...), and  ORD (Obscene Reputation Disorder).

roflbot.jpg

Oh my gosh... That is the cutest photo of Vash the Stampede!!

Who knew that a outlaw could put on such a face :D

If Kobold King joins all the factions, he will be a: Wafflesworner, Herder, Newcagoan, Chaosite, Shromie, Pirate Monkey, Muffinborn, Raven Throner, Feather, Observer,Catquisitor, and a Stick!!

That's a lot of loyalty.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

He cannot be Wafflesworn and Muffinborn at once! The Waffle and the Muffin are eternal foes, whose enemity began in the dawn of time (when the Waffle tried to add -urgh- syrup to the Muffin dough) and shall continue till the end of time, even past the Great Devouring.

He cannot be Wafflesworn and Muffinborn at once! The Waffle and the Muffin are eternal foes, whose enemity began in the dawn of time (when the Waffle tried to add -urgh- syrup to the Muffin dough) and shall continue till the end of time, even past the Great Devouring.

Not to be rude or anything, but where do banana crepes fit into the grand scheme of breakfast items?

Nope.

banana-muffin-2.jpg

Sorry. :P