Warbreaker epub

TheWarriorPoet

I don't think an epub version of it would be free to share, but maybe that's just me. Counteracting this point, however, is the fact that the entire book is online on his website and fairly easy to read that way. Sorry if you already know about this as I'm sure you do, but I'll drop a link anyway: http://brandonsanderson.com/warbreaker-prologue/

Since e-book and such version of Warbreaker have to be paid for, I'm not sure if sharing anything other than the link is strictly legal. You'll have to ask somebody else about that.

You should be able to take one of the the PDFs here and stick it into Calibre to convert it to an epub. I'd be surprised if converting it into an epub breaks any rules, as Brandon includes different formats from third parties as links on that page, including a .prc (which is a fairly old format from my understanding).

You could also send an email to Brandon through the contact form on his website, asking Peter Ahlstrom or someone to put up an epub version. I don't believe it would take too much work.

• Chaos locked this topic