Google+ Weekly Fiction Writing Group (Also: Brandon's Writing Class is Awesome)

vtfsobnf

This is an interesting idea - I would have commented before now, but I think your post is maybe the victim of unfortunate timing. I might have picked up on this (although time difference might be a problem), but I've just started the Write About Dragons course with a few others on here, and we're now on a 15 week programme taking us into October, watching the lectures, writing a novella and submitting 2/3K words on a Monday. I guess the people that might have been takers for the online group are kind of committed to WaD for a spell. I know I could not commit to both.

Out of interest, how far behind (ahead? not sure of your location) GMT are you? I tend to assume that most on here are in the US, so apologies if you're not!, but your 10:00am Saturday (for example) will be between 15:00 to 18:00 for me, which would tend to be a problem.

Good idea though, thanks for posting   : o )

I'd love to join, but time difference will make it difficult. I'm on GMT+8, Manila, and US daytime would be wee hours of the morning for me. A Hangout schedule would then be tricky to manage.

I'll think about it some once my workshop tour tapers of, but I agree that this is a great idea. :)

• 4 weeks later...