hi hello

I am saying words. Um yes hello I have been brought here by the esteemed ashiok.

I've just been informed that I should post what Sanderson books I've read so far. I have completed The Rithmatist, Steelheart, and The Way of Kings (in that order) and I am currently in the middle of Mistborn.

Edited by Rubix
Please don't double post. Use the edit button instead.

Geez, when I said to say words, that was not what I meant, but oh well...

So as the esteemed personage who brought you to the wonderful land of 17s, I get to ask the questions:

What Sanderson books have you read? How did you get into sanderson's works?

Edit: never mind the first question... FYI, double posts are less convinient than edits, on mobile when you click on one of your posts, the edit button comes up. Press it, and add what you want to say.

Edited by Ashiok

Oh hey Elsa, been a while... Hmm... Wonder if I can still make those waffles...

Okay. For my friend, QSC, I have made quirky waffle sides!

They are strangely shaped miniature waffles with little chocolate chips melted in them, perfect to go with breakfast or dessert.

Oh hey Elsa, been a while... Hmm... Wonder if I can still make those waffles...

Okay. For my friend, QSC, I have made quirky waffle sides!

They are strangely shaped miniature waffles with little chocolate chips melted in them, perfect to go with breakfast or dessert.

Do those waffles look something like these? :D

Waffle+Cookies4.JPG

They sound pretty awesome :)

QSC, Have you heard of the guild and clans on 17s yet?

Ooh, those look good! I want to make them like that now...

I only just noticed, but it looks like there's white chocolate ones too in the middle of the others. It looks pretty awesome

EDIT: I actully think it's supposed to be Icecream.

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Welcome to the land of everything Sanderson and where the people can't stay on topic even in the intro thread! Don't worry, Brandon will not know who you are so he can't judge you for your crazy comments if you end up meeting him. So have fun. Just not without me. That would be bad form.

Geez, when I said to say words, that was not what I meant, but oh well...

So as the esteemed personage who brought you to the wonderful land of 17s, I get to ask the questions:

What Sanderson books have you read? How did you get into sanderson's works?

Well I got into Sanderson after I got The Rithmatist as a birthday present and just after I finished it I found out that he was doing a signing at my local bookstore. He talked about the cosmere and I had no idea what was going on but when I talked to him he suggested starting with Mistborn (which an old friend had once mentioned to me as well). But I actually found Way of Kings in the bookstore first but whatever.

• Chaos locked this topic