Fantasycon reading

Delightful

According to Peter and Brandon on Facebook, (yesterday?) Brandon did a reading at fantasycon of Stones Unhallowed, Legion :Skin Deep and the 5th Alcatraz book. Was  anyone there, does anyone know if it was recorded?

(This means he's started Stones Unhallowed guys. Partly at least. :D :D :D )

My sisters went to a parade and got free tickets to fantasy con which is about 1/2 hour from where i live. Sadly they gave them away. When i heard about it i was dissappointed i had wanted to go. Then 2 days ago i got an email saying that he would be there. I died right then. I am still dying because he is there again today. But i have no money to get in.

My sisters went to a parade and got free tickets to fantasy con which is about 1/2 hour from where i live. Sadly they gave them away. When i heard about it i was dissappointed i had wanted to go. Then 2 days ago i got an email saying that he would be there. I died right then. I am still dying because he is there again today. But i have no money to get in.

:o :O :o :O

That's so unfortunate! :(

Good thing we have 17th Shard to hopefully pool together what was learned. Still not the same as going though. And you're so close! :(

:o :O :o :O

That's so unfortunate! :(

Good thing we have 17th Shard to hopefully pool together what was learned. Still not the same as going though. And you're so close! :(

I died when i read his email saying he was going to be there.

Sorry about the downvote i hit the quote button and the screen moved and counted it as a downvote.

So... your sisters are no longer among the living? If that's not the case, did you at least get them disowned? 

Hey guys, I'm just dropping by to say something real quick.

I can say that the staffers didn't get a recording. We were in charge of the game room on the Westercon side, and we were working at the time. We were very disappointed when we found out what we missed out on.

NOOOOOO!!!

That is all.

*returns to self-imposed Cosmere break*

Edited by skaa

This reminds me of when he read from The Emperor's Soul for the first time. No one got a recording, and all Peter would say was that it was a reading from a brand new Cosmere story that Brandon had never talked about. It was terribly frustrating. xD At least we know he's started on Stones Unhallowed. It's good to hear, even if he's just a page in.

Sadface. Once I become a millionaire with time and money to throw around, I'll start attending every one of Brandon's events. Every. Single. One. And record everything. And possible become a beta reader for my dedication. Either that, or get a restraining order...

Sadface. Once I become a millionaire with time and money to throw around, I'll start attending every one of Brandon's events. Every. Single. One. And record everything. And possible become a beta reader for my dedication. Either that, or get a restraining order...

if you become a millionaire wouldn't you be able to wear a different disguise everytime? you could get his signature and enough pictures with him to fill a briefcase that you can then carry around everywhere just to say you do.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

Neither link is working for me? They go to 17th shard 404 pages. :(

Okay, I'm trying to fix this and something keeps screwing it up.  The forums keep replacing

http://shallandavar-.tumblr.com

with

www.17thshard.com

even when I copy and paste the link...

Let's try this one last time

http://shallandavar-.tumblr.com/post/91074977651/part-1-brandon-sanderson-reading-chapter-1-of

http://shallandavar-.tumblr.com/post/91074970316/part-2-brandon-sanderson-reading-chapter-1-of

EDIT: recordings can now be found at

http://theairsicklowlander.tumblr.com/post/91074977651/part-1-brandon-sanderson-reading-chapter-1-of

http://theairsicklowlander.tumblr.com/post/91074970316/part-2-brandon-sanderson-reading-chapter-1-of