The Benevolent Order of the Yak

I refuse to participate in this war. Perhaps it is my own fault. Perhaps I joined too many alliances, believing they would never betray one another. But there is no time for regret. War is coming, and there will be casualties. 

I hereby found the Benevolent Order of the Yak. Members of all factions—Newcagoans, Wafflesworn, Lords of Chaos, and all others—may seek aid from this Order. We shall cheerfully and graciously provide seekers of aid with warm knitted clothing and home-cooked yak meat. This shall be served with a healthy dose of Northwest sarcasm and excuses for not taking sides with warring factions. 

All are welcome to join me in the Benevolent Order of the Yak. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Yaks? Such an inferior replacement for ponies...

... And yet, the decision to abstain from conflict and aid others is commendable. Whatever your sparkle-status, Twilyght, your heart and spirit beats with harmony.

Rest easy, simple yaks, for whatever fate befalls the rest of those who would oppose Celestia, by your leaders example you shall be spared.

So... ummm... maybe I could host a small bar for us all to drink peacibly? As long as no one starts toasting Unification Day This war, I think we should all be fine but it is your home Twy so what do ya say... PLEEEEEAAAAASEEEE... I mean I know no one will dare brave the Desert (besides Mary but I think she has a motive) to join the Raven's throne (WE HAVE A/C BTW) So I would like to be your bartender on the side... if you will have me.

Mail lad... as awesome as that picture of Gandalf escaping Orthanc is... this is the Switzerland thread... (It is Switzerland that's neutral right?)

Very well TwiLyght, I shall set up a full bar in a corner, would you like anything in particular?

Yes, this is very much the Switzerland thread. 

Your warbirds are only welcome so long as they are not here for war. They may feast on yak meat, but if I sense a fight, you will be asked to leave. 

And we can back that threat up. We've taken….precautions.

I will have an organic ale, please. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

M'lady, all my beer is organic. Would you like a Pale Ale, Red Ale, Blonde, or a Brown Ale? I also know of a delicious bled of Blonde and Red.

(Nimbus Brewery calls it the Strawberry Blonde I think) 

I look around for a second and have an idea... QUIVER, I SUMMON YOU TO THE ORDER OF THE YAK... NOW I bellow in a voice that could be heard across the Void (could someone let him know to meet us there please?)

"You don't at all see the irony of summoning someone with the Royal Canterlot Voice?"

Quiver emerges from the shadows, a grin on his face. As when he defected to Newcago, his apperance has changed somewhat to reflect new allegiances...though not so much as might be expected. He remains human at least.

He just apparently decided it was time he had an evil-goatee.

He takes a look around the room, as if in appraisal."Nice...whatever this is," he finally says. "It impressed Celestia at least."

I will join the peace group. I do not see the ponies as enemies (it's actually fun to see them pop up every now and then). Nor do I wish to join them against my own order (Observer's Guild). So I remain neutral and peaceful.

Also Quiver's from the Mirror Universe! Link (In case some people don't watch Star Trek).

Edited by Theorymaker

Well don't tell anyone, but  in an alternative universe to Trigun, after the finale Vash the Stampede got abducted by Jedi and had to join the sith in order to survive. He turned out to be the "Selected One" and became a sith, eventually reaching deity level.

This story is about me. You don't want to hear anymore details.

These are not the things you are looking for.