The Raven Throne

LeftInch swallowed two vials filled with metal falkes. Immediately a Speed bubble popped up. Using the awesome combination of Csteel and a speed bubble LeftInch chased after the lady dragging the group behind him using the stretching power of speedbubbles. (Note this probably doesn't work, but I like the idea) The group quickly caught up to the Princess and all pounced on top of her!

Was this a third challenge? Why did she pop in and out of the story? How did Leftinch break Realmatics?

Tune in next time, same batplace, same bat time.

I am actually remarkably impervious to the effects of sugar. I do have enthusiasm for memes, but I am a very cool customer generally speaking. Nobody said that Csteel makes a person a hyped up crzy person. :D

Delightful smiled at the Scholar, who was the one directly on top of her, and went "Piff" into a big pile of snow with a statue of BreathTaker holding a mug this time. LeftInch picked it up and hoped that Delightful wouldn't show up again. This seemed slightly too reminiscent of Felurian to him and he really didn't want that to happen.

As the Mistress walked with the group, she contemplated on her new slave's curious movements.

He is hiding something from her. She can't go preying on his thoughts though, because he isn't fully hers.

Ravenskeep is home to many artifacts and this may be the reason why her slave is finding it necessary to run around like a Tasmanian Devil.

She decided to wait it out and see what he has planned.

It was so easy to read QC, she showed her thoughts on her face as though someone had smeared ice cream on it.

As the Scholar led the group he got a contemplative look on his face and started singning "Sound Life"

He couldn't find an english version so everyone just had to ignore him.

Once he finished they all did, "Wind in the Willows" :D

As they rounded a corner, the sound of running water assailed them.

"How?--", the Mistress turned to the Raven King, who just shrugged as if to say there are mysteries beneath his castle that even he is not aware of.

Big river rocks started appearing beneath their feet, and soon, they saw a lake with a small waterfall, and at the end of the lake, is a set of stone steps leading to a plateau.

"Do we swim now?", the Mistress asked the group, pointedly looking at the Scholar who started the quest.

Edited by Quitecontrary

"Sure why not. Adventure is out there! Cawcaw Rarrrrrrr!"

As the Scholar spoke his duster seemed to melt onto him until it looked like a full body swimsuit.

"I've always wanted to see what Csteel does with swimming"

LeftInch ran and dived into the lake and started swimming like a fiend, UNTIL the shreaking eels started circling him.

"Anyone hungry? Eels make me crave for Japanese! I'd love to have some unagi sushi right now.", she said as she fished in her bag for portable cooking equipment.

"Hey Scholar! Catch me some of those unagi will you?", she yelled at the Scholar being circled by the eels, no care whatsoever in her face for his life.

Sighing LeftInch stopped swimming and then what sounded like one gunshot rang out. And a hail of wet slimy eels started to rain down on the poor little scullion.

The Scholar reached the island and found a lever. Deciding to be reckless and stupid he pulled it.

A bridge appeared stretching from the island to the main land area.

Still...........pulling levers in dungeons never is that simple............

Delightful suddenly appears on the bridge in a cloud of maroon smoke that quickly dissipates, a worried frown on her face.

"Head Scholar!" She hisses. 'Leave this place! It is unsafe for the likes of you! Strange things lurk in these tunnels! Please, take your entourage and go! "

Edited by Delightful

"I'm sorry m'queen, but I just can't. My soul longs to be free so I must continue this quest. By strange do you mean an admin or Elsa?" I should get upvotes if I'm right.......

As the group hurried over Delightful got a very nervous look on her face.

Turning away from Delightful LeftInch looked at the island. There was a totem pole with a large slot in the middle. Part of it kind of looked like a mug. LeftInch took out the statue of BT and put it in the slot. The inside of the totem dropped down followed by the rest of it just a minute later. As the totem went down a stair case came up out of the ground towards the low roof of the cave. The scholar hurried up them into yet another tunnel.

The rain of eels was convenient, and she made quick work of wrapping the eels in flows of Air and sear-peeling their skin with Fire.

Perfect, she thought, and cut them quickly on a slab of stone. Fresh unagi sashimi. All she needs is some seasoning, which she always carries around with her.

Rummaging in her bag, her hands found and touched a small miniature of Leftinch, and she smiled. She will give this to him soon.

She took out some wasabi and Japanese soy sauce and started walking to the bridge while eating, handing some sashimi to the group.

This quest is one weird tunnel after another, and now another cave?

"I'm sure we're almost there. I propose chicken fat because of that complaint matrim :P;) "

As he said this he smacked his head on a stalactite. QC snickered and snorted, and while she was busy wiping her nose the Scholar snatched the fake statue of himself and soulcasted it into smoke, furthering blinding the scullion. Then he was off running leaving Mat, QuiteContraty, and Breathtaker choking on the smoke.

Finally he reached a door with a slot in it. Its outline seemed to have a form of a fancy hat, so LeftInch put Mat's statue into this one, Ash' andarai in first. A triangle appeared and then the door slammed open. QLI sighed in relief, the preasure from the slave controls was finally fading, although so were most of his powers. The room must be like a Larkin, sucking up ALL extra powers.

"Blood and bloody ashes, what the.....?" Mat exclaimed, as they walked into a large domed room. There were torches lined around the perimeter of the room excepr for at the far wall. Mat glanced up at the ceiling far above.

"BT did you know about this?" In the shadows across the room there was a shuffling sound. Out of the shadows came a tall man. He wore a black shirt tucked into black pants, which were in turn tucked into the tops of his turned down tops of his black leather boots. He wore a long cape the vivid scarlet of fresh blood streching out behind him. He had a scar high up on his cheek, he was handsome in a very rugged way. His hair was jet black.

A deep voice emanated from the shadowy figure saying...........

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

As the scholar moved farther into the room he saw a strange looking hammer and an even stranger looking anvil. They both had strange shimmery places on their faces, constantly changing, looking kind of like warder cloaks. LeftInch poked at the area on the hammer head. It squished mildly, rebounding like rubber when he removed the pressure. 

The scholar shrugged and pulled out the real statue of himself and placed it on the anvil, then grabbing the hammer he slammed it as hard as he could against the statue.

*Boink*

"Fantasy forging goes boink?"

The little model was unharmed as he had expected. However a chain of light had appeared over the statue of LeftInch, the scholar himself, and QC's miniature. Getting the idea QLI shoved his statue into the shimmering area of the hammer, pushed QC's into the similar area in the anvil, and positioned himself so that the chain was positioned immediately over it.

*Crumble*

The statues, the chain, and the equipment were all crumbling into small pieces.

Figuring that the quest was complete the scholar turned back towards the door- swvishhhhhhhhh-

LI barely dodged the sword.

A giant fade was standing in front of him. The pieces from earlier were gone, but the Fades sword looked suspiciously similar................