The Raven Throne

I knew that it would eventually find me. Fitting my weapon already has ravens on it.

Yes, you cannot escape from your destiny.

I highly doubt that. Cooler than a Featherblade? It must be a Featherspear then. :P

Don't doubt his ashandarei, Maill. He almost died because of it.

Ah, back off QC you know that everyone knows that I'm an enemy of Chaos, so there's little point in reminding them. And if you wish to continue being my nemesis you should join me on my quest. You see once I knew that I was being poisoned, and I knew where the cure was,I decided to make sure that the poisoning would finish me off if I didn't get the antidote quickly. Currently then the only way for me to survive is to get the antidote hidden somewhere in this tower as quickly as possible. If, as you implied you did, you wish for me to continue living than you should join me on this quest.

The Mistress of the Wafflesworn laughed harshly at the Scholar. 

"I wonder who told you where the antidote was.", she said, almost innocently. "Was it one of the maids in the Newcago Court? Did you manage to scrounge yourself some of Matrim's charm and actually convinced someone there that the antidote was here in the Raven Throne? How could you have trusted one of my slaves?"

She walked over to Leftinch then, took his hand, turned it over on her palm, and stared at the crisscross patterns of callouses there, from holding a lightsaber for centuries.

"What did you pay her? Did you pay her with blood? Did you drag her to your archives and tortured her for information?"

Still holding his hand, she traced the crisscross patterns with one finger, then suddenly pierced the middle of his palm with one sharp nail, outing blood. She held his gaze then as he tried to take back his hand.

"Hush, Scholar.", she dropped his hand then, wiping her blooded finger with a white handkerchief. "The antidote is not here. Your quest is doomed to fail."

Where is it then?

"There is no antidote, Matrim. The new spice has already worked itself in the Scholar's system. He can still do as he pleases since it was not given the full amount of time to take hold, but part of him will already be mine."

She inspected her fingernails and looked up at the Prince of Raven from where she was sitting.

"I would so like to have the Scholar added to my slave ranks, but I think it's more fun this way. I have his blood now. I have his scent. And I own part of his soul. So he can run. Fight. But he will never find it in himself to kill me. I'm going to have sooo much fun.", she said, shivering in delight.

"It's useless to have a Nemesis that just dies on you, Matrim. Our enmity has spanned centuries. However, while I have created a slave force, he has merely devoted himself to scholarly pursuits. It's a waste really. I wouldn't have attacked him if not for his devotion to the Child queen whom I detest."

"No, I don't think we will stop anytime soon."

What BreathTaker said. Minus traveling. I dislike travel. I do an inordinate amount of it though......

And There is ALWAYS a cure, just sometimes not the one you expect m'dear. :PB)

There's no need to start a mole hunt though, I just read it in a book. It's where I find most of my information. Very well if you don't wish to come with us, then farewell.

oh and p.s. since you claim me as a slave once the spice completely controls me I went ahead and changed my name to suit it better ;)B)

"Excellent"

He crossed his arms looked at the group and shouted out.

"All those who are coming, ASSEMBLE! We're leaving now. Let the quest begin! Oh and Mat/BreathTaker, which way to the basement?"

There are two purposely dropped funny things in this post, if you can tell me what they are, Upvotes(;

Well the first one is Avengers and the second one is I get an upvote anyways because I'm king and you're going to be grinding in my dungeon basement. Haha just kidding, anyways....

BT stood up from his throne and waved for the group to follow him. He walked to the back wall which was covered in one giant black tapestry, trimmed in silver and emblazoned with a Silver outlined Spread-winged Raven. He lifted the bottom of the tapestry to reveal a small, ironwood, door. The door pushed open smoothly into a dark spiraled ramp that looked to go on for quite a distance. BT turned to the group with a wicked grin on his face, something hidden was being uncovered and it wasn't just what was in the basement. "Well, Allons-y!" at that BT turned and started walking down the ramp.

The Mistress stopped when cut by the Scholar Slave.

I have to review my recipe., she thought.

Rudeness is intolerable in slaves.

She let the Scholar cut, and when his back was turned, she took her belt off in one swift motion, and hit him in the back of his legs, making him stumble and put his hand out to the wall for balance.

She calmly put the belt back on as she saw the Scholar look back at her with a glare.

She shrugged her shoulders with a smile, before starting down the stone steps,

BT placed his hand on Mary's shoulder, "Be calm Lanfe... I mean, uh, Mary... Why did I just almost call you Lanfear?" He asked, extremely confused at his want to name her one of the forsaken. But the White wings he's noticed in his hair were also confusing.

"I'm calm, milord. I just cannot abide rudeness in my slaves. Even if they are only partly my slave.", the Mistress of the Wafflesworn said.

She was puzzled at why he called her the name of the Daughter of the Night. True, she wore white most times, but when in the Raven Throne, she preferred red. She wore cour'souvras like a string of ears or scalps around an Indian Chief's neck. She liked her trophies. No, she wasn't one of the Forsaken at all. She was something else.

:Cough: a semiraghe wannabe: Cough:

"Well let's keep moving team, no need to stay at the stairs the entire time guys."

After saying such, LeftInch used his Fspeed to start scouting around.

"Hey guys, there used to be a couple of Trollocs over that way. I'm thinking that Kolos would definitely be able to beat them in a fair fight."

There's a thread around here somewhere that did that I think.

"Anyway I propose that we go to the left, because Left!" and I always turn left in video games

Thus saying our hero strode forth, walking at a normal pace to allow everyone to keep pace. The group Inched forward singing uproariously songs from their favorite kids shows until they heard a growl and a clink. LeftInch flashed away and came back with large electric lights and generators. Once they were on, they revealed a.........

someone continue and decide what it is

Edited by QuiteLeftInch