The Raven Throne

Actually, since it is more fitting for Matrim Cauton, I name you Prince of Ravens. You will be in charge of the kingdom when I am gone but you will not be permitted to declare war or make any significant decrees while I am absent. 

Good day gentlemen. I have come here today because for a boon. You see something is wrong with the spice that I've been taking, it's been getting harmful to my mental and physical abilities, and according to the royal archive(not a library) I can only find the cure inside of something like this:

a spire rises from the sand followed by the rest of the massive silver castle. Huge, with soaring buttresses; tall statues carved from obsidian in the form of black cloaked men, painted human skulls in place of carved faces keep a silent vigil

So with your permission I will brave the dangerous depths of your tower and find my cure. If any wish to come with me then you are welcome to, you may even find some cool artifacts.

BreathTaker, sitting on his Raven Throne looked at Lefty as he made his request and considered what he asked. "Lefty, my friend. I hear your request and I have thought it through. I will allow this to pass but only if you agree to a few terms that I have. First, I must accompany you, I have grown bored here and need a little adventure in my life. Second, you must answer me a riddle. This is the question: What Knight would find this palace most welcoming? With its fire and sand and melted stone, who, with the power of dragons would build a place such as this?" BT smirked at his question and awaited the answer from his friend.

Outside the wind began to blow fiercely, kicking up dust as the sky turned black. Night was still hours off but the sky gave the look of Dusk already. A storm was quickly forming all around the castle, it would converge at the highest spire with such a force as to remind one that the Highstorm is truly a force to be reckoned with. The Highstorm cometh and Death follows on its heels. 

Edited by BreathTaker

Yeah but... uh... he actually has to be online to answer. I'm sure you know the answer KK, and you are more than welcome to answer for him if he gets it wrong.

To be honest, I'm so far out of touch with the Guilds that I'm not sure what the riddle is. :P

This is the question: What Knight would find this palace most welcoming? With its fire and sand and melted stone, who, with the power of dragons would build a place such as this?

Hint: It's a Cosmere riddle.

Edited by BreathTaker

"Milord, I would like to inform you of something before you go on a quest with the Scholar."

The Mistress interjected, hoping she wasn't too late.

"The Scholar is an enemy of Chaos, banned from his dominion. And he is my nemesis. His requests must be considered carefully."