The Raven Throne

You guys take RPing so freaking seriously. Relax :P

Hah, Chaos lends his presence.

Perhaps, you'll acquiesce now, BT?

--

And My Lord Chaos, how else will we take it? It's so much fun as it is. 

(Besides, we have the Lords of Chaos thread to go back to when we get tired. There, things are just real.)

BT laughed at Cheese's reaction to both his Muerto and Chaos' voice, "Fine, I will join the Lords of Chaos but only under the condition that I not be dragged into a pointless war. I am a King and I decide who deserves my wrath" BT took a deep pull on his beer and looked at Cheese "Don't fear my servants, they won't hurt you. They are called Meurtos, the dead. I am no necromancer, do not be confused but these vessels serve their purpose.

(If you can't tell or are unfamiliar with ANY of my references I'm a huge Dia de los Muertos fan, Day of the Dead in english)

Upon hearing the King's déclaration, the Mistress lifted her glass up for a toast.

"To the Raven King. May he outlive his enemies, and outdrink his allies!"

Everyone lifted their glasses up, clinked, and drank deeply. Beside her, one of the Muertos refilled her glass.

"This is very convenient, King B. Using the dead as servants. They can never get tired, and you can never work them to death.", she smiled, contemplating how it can be done. 

Her mind was already running through ideas to experiment with some of her kitchen Novices to produce a servant such as this. She seriously contemplated asking the king for one.

It is difficult to Awaken a skeleton purely with BioChroma so I had to use some of the powers Death granted me as a Reaper and my Flames to complete the process. You also have to have permission from the soul of the previous tenant so that the Muertos are docile and subservient, otherwise you get rabid skeletons who keep reassembling themselves every time you break one. The only way to kill one is either Balefire or Hellfire.

BT drank deeply after the toast but in the back of his mind he felt it returning. Felt the madness begin to reclaim him.

I would hate to fight Lefty, he's a good man. Although he is Newcago and we are of Chaos he is not to be harmed here, do you understand? BreathTaker sternly looked Mary dead in the eyes. The King of the Raven Throne had no time for petty squabbles in his hall.

So Cheese,[/colo] he said, turning away from Mary and looking at the man who wanted to join his ranks, You wish to join the Ravens do you?

(Crows are my soldiers, Magpies are my scholars, Ravens=Knights, White Raven=Genral and Second in command. Others will come later if ANYONE DECIDES TO JOIN THIS BLEEDING KINGDOM!)

Haha, outside of the Clans section we are still pretty amiable Mat, I think it's the lack of a Sanderson book being out that is driving everyone bonkers. Some of the Youngers carry it over a little bit into the others but this is just one LOOOONG story. 

I am not sure i like this forum anymore all of my friends are warring and the clan i joined because it was simple is now the largest and most complicated topic of them all.

Man i hate Daes Dae'mar.

You can join me in the Benevolent Order of the Yak. We mostly just sit around, eating yak meat and sipping ale while NOT FIGHTING. 

Haha, outside of the Clans section we are still pretty amiable Mat, I think it's the lack of a Sanderson book being out that is driving everyone bonkers. Some of the Youngers carry it over a little bit into the others but this is just one LOOOONG story.

That sounds about right.

You can join me in the Benevolent Order of the Yak. We mostly just sit around, eating yak meat and sipping ale while NOT FIGHTING.

I like how uncomplicated that sounds. But i have already sworn an oath to newcago and elsa steelheart. Plus i dont get why you are all about yaks. Because of that i dont think i could join.

Poor Matrim. Why so confused?

You used to be so happy with honeycakes on the table.

This is a Sanderson site.

Things are done in a grand scale here. We don't do simple. We do intricate.

--

Do you still believe in the oath that you swore? Belief is important.

Would you truly follow a child queen on petty skirmishes, when you can just flit from guild to guild as an agent of chaos?

You can have all the stuff you want from my kitchen. Just make sure you wear the foxhead medallion when you visit because all of my kitchen staff are channelers. And wear that ashandarei. Because well...it looks cool awesome.

IT'S A TRAP!!!!

Back off from him foul cook!

*Shoves Mat back into a pile of scarves*

I feel like it's time for a welcome back fight, Miss Marry. Let's run through the forums in our little dance of murder. You ready?