The Raven Throne

The King bowed his head to the crazy Pony Lady and turned to Pirh, a wolfish grin flashed across the Raven's face, "I hope you weren't feeding on my pack's food supply, I have about a dozen Sonoran Grey Wolves roaming the desert."

*A presence sweeps into the room, her dress billowing like a blizzard, her steps as firm and sure as hard-packed snow. Her eyes flash with a hint of steel, then she smiles.*

"Hello all. What a fine party this is BreathTaker! I do not believe I have had the pleasure of seeing your keep before." *She gestures expansively, turning to the host and bows marginally from the waist, as befitting a greeting of royalty. "You are most generous to have invited me."

*The Newcagoan Princess turns to her queen.*

"Dearest Queen Elsa Steelheart, it is wonderful to see you again!"

*A presence sweeps into the room, her dress billowing like a blizzard, her steps as firm and sure as hard-packed snow. Her eyes flash with a hint of steel, then she smiles.*

"Hello all. What a fine party this is BreathTaker! I do not believe I have had the pleasure of seeing your keep before." *She gestures expansively, turning to the host and bows marginally from the waist, as befitting a greeting of royalty. "You are most generous to have invited me."

*The Newcagoan Princess turns to her queen.*

"Dearest Queen Elsa Steelheart, it is wonderful to see you again!"

Queen Elsa grins at her sister. Delightful! So glad you could come, as she pulls her sister into a hug. "And what a beautiful dress you have on!"

"It is Delightful to see you M'Lady" The King said with a smirk, bowing back to her in an equally respectful manner.

"I was wondering," BT said to Delightful, "Would you be willing to either be the impartial judge or ask a good storyteller to judge the Baron and I duel each other?"

*This is the best way to duel I think. Have someone else narrate our fight, we enter the ring with our own posts but after that the "Judge" takes over."

The Baron dismounted from his chocobo and hopped onto one of the dinning tables.

"Lords, Ladies, and Royalty, I have a composition to recite to you." *Clears throat*

If I were to build a tower upon which to sit, it would be a grand tower, an ingenious tower, a childish tower, and truly an ugly tower. I would not build it out of adult materials but the cinder blocks and concrete bars that children use. Blankets, chairs, and pillows. The pillows would be sprayed out in a messy base measured just so that I might have the joy of falling on them with a plop. The chairs of every shape I could find, brought from Neverland and the 100 Acre wood, forming a thin trunk of wood that spread out as it grew taller like a tree. The blankets will hang and drape and dangle and grow and criss and cross and fall down in every way I can get them to. Of course once the weather gets cold some of them will turn into pillows and fall down to the base forming an even thicker pile to burrow into. The quilts will be hammocks, thin fleeces will be twisted into rope bridges, and the comforters will be trampolines stretched out high over the ground. The whole thing will stick together through the dreams and imaginations of friends and the energy of sunlight and giggles, and atop it all will be a diving board soaking up all the lunar rays and nightmares so that I can use them to get some extra lift as I jump up into the sky.

(I had to do an assignment using imagery for ap english and this is what I did. Felt proud of it so here you go B):P )

The Baron dismounted from his chocobo and hopped onto one of the dinning tables.

"Lords, Ladies, and Royalty, I have a composition to recite to you." *Clears throat*

If I were to build a tower upon which to sit, it would be a grand tower, an ingenious tower, a childish tower, and truly an ugly tower. I would not build it out of adult materials but the cinder blocks and concrete bars that children use. Blankets, chairs, and pillows. The pillows would be sprayed out in a messy base measured just so that I might have the joy of falling on them with a plop. The chairs of every shape I could find, brought from Neverland and the 100 Acre wood, forming a thin trunk of wood that spread out as it grew taller like a tree. The blankets will hang and drape and dangle and grow and criss and cross and fall down in every way I can get them to. Of course once the weather gets cold some of them will turn into pillows and fall down to the base forming an even thicker pile to burrow into. The quilts will be hammocks, thin fleeces will be twisted into rope bridges, and the comforters will be trampolines stretched out high over the ground. The whole thing will stick together through the dreams and imaginations of friends and the energy of sunlight and giggles, and atop it all will be a diving board soaking up all the lunar rays and nightmares so that I can use them to get some extr

a lift as I jump up into the sky.

(I had to do an assignment using imagery for ap english and this is what I did. Felt proud of it so here you go B):P )

*tears of joy*

That was beautiful. A masterpiece. Well Done :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...