The Raven Throne

Pirh opened up her cloak, revealing a chest filled with spikes of different metals. "These." Pirh grinned, then closed the cloak. "I intend to add another for my collection tonight."

Queen Elsa grinned.

"What a collection!" She said, admiring them. "I have always wondered, what's it like to work in the dark alley?"

"Cold, sometimes. We always have plenty extra tools around for when we need them, however." Pirh pulled a vial of metal out of her cloak, downing it.

Newcago is quite cold too, sometimes. But my people seem to like the cold, and it never bothered me anyway.

"Cold isn't really a problem. It's a state of life." Pirh took a sip out of the goblet. "Mmm. Delicious." She nodded in respect to BT. "Good drink." Pirh burned pewter. Blood could be quite intoxicating, if one wasn't burning pewter. That was one of her first spikings, and she had never regretted it. 

The room turned grey and seemed to warp for a moment. There was a loud bang, and a huge plume of smoke erupted in front of the refreshment table. Coughing could be heard from within.

"Not, cough, cough, again."

The Stranger emerged from the cloud, waving his hat back and forth to clear the smoke. He replaced his hat on his cranium and grabbed a donut as he looked up at the ceiling. He snapped his fingers and a huge banner materialized, floating over the party. It read:

The Dark Alley: Proudly sponsored by the Raven Throne and Newcago

Try a Dark Alley Cookie Today!

Then he turned back to the snack table and cleared a space. He reached into his coat and pulled out an entire tray of cookies of various kinds. He brushed off his hands as he admired his handy-work. Then He turned to the group. 

"Evenin' everyone. Pirh, mind you manners, and no selling cookies to sponsors. Elsa, splendid donuts. BT, nice shindig. I'd love to stay, but I'm working on a project in the lab and it's never a good idea to leave a cassowary alone."

As he was speaking, smoke began leaking out of his sleaves and pooling around his feet, obscuring them from view. He then began slowly sinking, his body disappearing into the smoke. He grinned at them.

"I'll see ya."

Edited by Fatebreaker

The room turned grey and seemed to warp for a moment. There was a loud bang, and a huge plume of smoke erupted in front of the refreshment table. Coughing could be heard from within.

"Not, cough, cough, again."

The Stranger emerged from the cloud, waving his hat back and forth to clear the smoke. He replaced his hat on his cranium and grabbed a donut as he looked up at the ceiling. He snapped his fingers and a huge banner materialized, floating over the party. It read:

The Dark Alley: Proudly sponsored by the Raven Throne and Newcago

Try a Dark Alley Cookie Today!

Then he turned back to the snack table and cleared a space. He reached into his coat and pulled out an entire tray of cookies of various kinds. He brushed off his hands as he admired his handy-work. Then He turned to the group.

"Evenin' everyone. Pirh, mind you manners, and no selling cookies to sponsors. Elsa, splendid donuts. BT, nice shindig. I'd love to stay, but I'm working on a project in the lab and it's never a good idea to leave a cassowary alone."

As he was speaking, smoke began leaking out of his sleaves and pooling around his feet, obscuring them from view. He then began slowly sinking, his body disappearing into the smoke. He grinned at them.

"I'll see ya."

Hello and Goodbye, Fatebreaker. Nice to see you for about 20 seconds.

"Might have to visit soon. Anyway, my pets are getting hungry. Time for a little of that blood." Pirh grinned in a warning way. She leapt out of the run, Pushing on metals in the ground. She shot out the door. Pirh's wolves howled off in the distance, ready for blood. 

"Might have to visit soon. Anyway, my pets are getting hungry. Time for a little of that blood." Pirh grinned in a warning way. She leapt out of the run, Pushing on metals in the ground. She shot out the door. Pirh's wolves howled off in the distance, ready for blood.

The Queen waved her goodbye. "It was great to meet you!" :)

The King sighed at the sight of a Pony trotting across the room, these people were always too happy... 

"Greetings Lady Traceria," BT said as he bowed to the newcomer, "The Herd is welcome here just be careful not to step on anyone's toes."

"Anyone want a doughnut?"  BreathTaker turned to see another old friend of his and declined the offer graciously, "Thanks Lefty but I'm on a diet, Care for a Shardblade duel after the formalities are complete?"

As he spoke, a familiar scent passed his nose. Pirh had re-entered the party, he bowed his head to her and turned to speak to Traceria again. "So, do you know if any other members of the Herd will be joining our little shindig?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," Lady Traceria said with a slightly manic grin.  "I wouldn't worry too much about Pinkie Pie.  We tied her up after the decoration cannon.  She likes that sort of thing."  As an afterthought she added, "I'll have to poll my fellow Herd members regarding their attendance."