Quick Fix Game 2: Crushthroat's Beginnings

Wyrm just one quick fix. I did not vote for you Day 2. It was Day 1 that I voted for you (before it was cool). Anyways I voted Kai that on Day 2 which makes me look even more guilty than usual. One more thing why does everyone with a J name have an extra life (and where can I get a J name)? Anyway defense against Jeno... well Wyrm's list is kind of long and mostly correct because it contains voting results. So what should I say to Jeno... Final thing, can we get Jain a new panda? In my wise doctor opinion that should help return him to normal. White Text Um, just pretend I said something interesting or important. Kolo?

Wyrm just one quick fix. I did not vote for you Day 2. It was Day 1 that I voted for you (before it was cool).

Oh, my apologies. I read the wrong line on my chart. In which case, that should be Luka who did so. So ignore (most of) my suspicion of Matim in the above thread, it's now more heavily on Luka instead.

Wyrm, I haven't had time to look at all of your analysis, but I noticed a couple of things that were slightly off. First, you said that I was one behind Riitii in the number of times I have voted for the lynch target. While this could be considered true if you count yourself as a lynch target for the second cycle since it was a tie, it was Kal who had the most votes on him. If you only count him as the lynch target, I've only voted for the lynch target three times, which is the same number of times that Hreo and Riingar have. Second, you said that Jeno, Jene and Matim voted for you during cycle 2. It was actually Jeno, Jene, and me. (So it is kind of weird that you missed that I voted for you then if you were counting yourself as a lynch target.) I don't know if this affects your analysis at all, I just wanted to point it out.

Edit: and now I see that this has been mentioned.

Honestly, there' only a few People I trust at this point (You and Hreo) So Im just kind of agreeing with your analysis. I also recommend you look at her status updates. they provide additional Information.

Matim's most recent status is:

Well, I was wrong surprise mystery guest Jain got lynched and survived why does that keep happening?

and it was posted about half an hour an hour and a half ago. Below it is a comment that Matim made on it:

Also Jeno. There's a message for you below. -SH

which was added a minute later. Of course, these could easily be changed without anyone knowing. Jeno, Matim, care to explain? Messages through status updates seems near to cheating to me.

By the way, I'll be off much earlier than usual today and won't be back on until late in the cycle tomorrow, so I won't be very active during the next two cycles.

Edit2: And now I see that Matim's status has changed again, with part of the comment being "(Really glad no one paid to Jeno)"

Edit3: Umm, when I said that Matim's status was posted half an hour ago, I meant an hour and a half (from about when I first made this post).

Edited by luckat

As you say, Luckat, Kal Dell had the most votes placed on him on Day 2. However, that doesn't really mean anything when you consider the Grappling Hook as well. My suggestion here is not that the Mutineers attempted to kill Kal Dell or implicate him in any way, but that they were trying to get the surprise lynch on me. This would explain their slightly strange behaviour and why the hook was used.

Looking back on it, I have now realised that there was a three-way tie going on before Hreo changed his vote. Luka was the one who forced it to be a three-way tie. There were three votes placed within the last hour of that cycle - Two for me (Jeno's vote without a cause, Luka's vote to force a tie), and then Hreo's change from Jene to Kal Dell five minutes before the cycle's end.

Both Jeno's vote and Hreo's change are suspicious to me. Hreo did then continue to follow up the Kal Dell lynch, while Jeno and Jene suddenly backpedaled on their vote for me the next cycle. I am not quite sure what to make of this though, I will admit. If anyone wants to voice their thoughts on this, it would be appreciated.

It's a shame that Jene has decided to 'reassess' everything instead of having an outward discussion as to why I think him suspicious.

I would like to know from Jeno if the fact that at the moment of his post Jene was the only one with 2 votes on him factored in his decision to change his vote, besides Wyrm's analysis.

Knowing that it's unlikely to answer before the end of the cycle, I'm content to think that he's not suspicious, and he's either a gunner, or planned well to soak a kill.

I'm also curious, and slightly put off, by the fact Riitii considers myself less suspicious. I don't think I have given reason to be so, and demonstrating knowledge doesn't seem a significant reason to base the suspicions on, since it could be easily feigned, one way or another.

Argumentations, on the other hand, to me, are, since it's easier to find holes and inconsistencies there, and confirmation.

This is what at the moment makes Jain extremely dangerous in my eyes. He's voted for one of the few player that exposed himself, and has actually given enough bird-eye view to make a bit more sense of the game, or at the very least him.

As you say, Luckat, Kal Dell had the most votes placed on him on Day 2. However, that doesn't really mean anything when you consider the Grappling Hook as well. My suggestion here is not that the Mutineers attempted to kill Kal Dell or implicate him in any way, but that they were trying to get the surprise lynch on me. This would explain their slightly strange behaviour and why the hook was used.

I just thought the way you mentioned it was a bit misleading.

So who has voted for the lynch target the most times? Riitii has done so every cycle, and Luka is just one behind him. However, I'm doubtful that they are both Mutineers (if indeed either of them at all) because they voted in different ways each time. They have both been very helpful to us as well, with Riitii's charts and Luka's explanations. True, it could certainly be a ploy, but I'm not so sure in a Quick Fix game. Not when there can be both non-secret and secret co-ordination with the PM they can send each night.

You opened with stating that I had voted for the lynch target more than anyone other than Riitii, but you never qualified that you were counting yourself as a lynch target during cycle 2's tie when Kal had more votes. While the sudden votes for you can be considered suspicious, that's not what you were talking about right there. The way I naturally thought about "lynch target" for that cycle was "person with the most votes". You might have been thinking about it differently, in which case I'm sorry for any confusion I have caused. It does make some sense to count both, but since later in your post you said that Matim had voted you that cycle instead of me, it looked like you hadn't been counting that anyway.

Looking back on it, I have now realised that there was a three-way tie going on before Hreo changed his vote. Luka was the one who forced it to be a three-way tie. There were three votes placed within the last hour of that cycle - Two for me (Jeno's vote without a cause, Luka's vote to force a tie), and then Hreo's change from Jene to Kal Dell five minutes before the cycle's end.

Both Jeno's vote and Hreo's change are suspicious to me. Hreo did then continue to follow up the Kal Dell lynch, while Jeno and Jene suddenly backpedaled on their vote for me the next cycle. I am not quite sure what to make of this though, I will admit. If anyone wants to voice their thoughts on this, it would be appreciated.

I have been meaning to look at those last-minute votes more closely, but I ended up explaining my own part in them instead of looking at the others' actions right after it occurred, and then there were other things to figure out later. I agree that the sudden votes for you were suspicious, but since I know that I'm innocent and I was a huge part of them, they haven't been super high on my list of things to look at for suspects. (I know, that's probably the least-convincing argument ever.) Jeno's vote alone was not enough to make a difference unless someone else came on later (like I did), which they couldn't have seen coming. Also, I don't see why they would try super hard to get you lynched when there was already an innocent about to be lynched (and they didn't know he was a gunner yet), especially when they already have their own kill to use to get rid of the people they really want to get rid of. I wonder if Jeno and Jene backpedaling has anything to do with votes for you suddenly looking suspicious in general. That doesn't really say much about their loyalties one way or the other.

I think that Hreo's votes look most like an innocent who happened to choose correctly to all appearances and so continued to follow through until it was discovered that he was actually wrong. Given that Kal was innocent, however, it is also possible that he was trying to force a vote through and didn't know about the grappling hook.

I've been thinking more about the grappling hook, and I wonder if its use was less about canceling a vote and more about keeping Kai (Kasimir) from making an action. It is possible that they really wanted to get rid of him and wanted to make sure he didn't have a buckler the next day so they would actually get a hit in. I don't know if they believed his claim of being a gunner or not. Maybe they though he was doing what Mai claimed he had been doing with bucklers. Of course, that means that they were probably okay with Jene getting lynched, which would mean he was clean too, unless you want to propose that I tied the vote to save Jene because I knew what would happen with the grappling hook (if that's the case, why not just vote Kal?), which would require a lot of coordination, and I doubt the Mutineers could pull something like that off this game.

Or the grappling hook was used by someone loyal who really suspected Kai.

Or the grappling hook was used by the Mutineers to try to force a lynch to go through and it was just bad luck for them that last-minute stuff stopped it.

Also, I've been looking more closely at the Status Updates, which is a part of the site that I've never paid much attention to. Theorymaker has made 6 updates since the game began. The one from this morning is probably the most suspicious. He said in one of them that he was loyal, but I didn't look far enough back to compare it to what he's said at the beginning of other games. There were some earlier ones (before this game started) where he and Aonar talked about game 6 in the comments (nothing too important, I don't think, but I wonder if we should check status comments more often).

Riingar, you know Jain has always been very low on my list.  I've been calling him out for being irrational this entire game.  Do you now have a monopoly on wanting him dead?  As I said, I vote to kill.  

I have said over and over again that I trust your logic.  You shouldn't be surprised to see me voting because I agree with you.

Do you want to see me say it? I am not a mutineer.  If I was, I would have construed the charts, but they have been honest every step of the way.  

Jatae: Yeah, I guess trusting you doesn't really have that much solid evidence.  It's just from the way you've talked and acted and voted, it just doesn't feel like the way a mutineer would be playing.  

Ok here are my thoughts.  

1) Jain could be a non-gunner mutineer.

The mutineers are trying to kill off the more experienced players, and they don't want to waste it on somebody with a buckler.  Mai says that he has been repeatedly bidding for the buckler.  So they would probably wait until a mutineer won the buckler before attacking Mai.  If anyone used the buckler last cycle, please come forward and disprove this theory.  

2) Experienced players are suspect.

They have been killing off our experienced players.  Those who haven't been killed could be mutineers.  Jeno has been attacked, so I suspect him less.  Mostly this just makes me suspect Jene and Hreo more, because I find Wyrm and Riingar too trustworthy.  

BsSSu9iCAAAxxB5.jpg

I'm voting for Jain right now, but if somebody says they had the buckler last cycle, I will change my vote.  I would be just as happy to see Jene die as Jain.  Fair warning:  if it means Jene's death, I will lev my vote at the end of this cycle.  

Edit: color

Edited by New One

It is quite possible that they tried to stop Kai from getting a Buckler, you're right. It's something I hadn't considered. And with regards to the fact that the first part of my post was confusing, it's because I was just looking at who had voted for the tie, rather than considering that one would have won normally, as I did not see a reason for them to Grapple Kai otherwise. As such, I was considering why they would want to use it in the way they did to affect votes, rather than actions.

But the question there is why would they want to kill Kai so much that they would give up the chance to kill Kal, considering your point about how they would be happy with any loyal death rather than mine. It could be that they were trying to get rid of me and set Kai up, for that matter, over the course of two cycles. Of course, the problem here is that this is all speculation until we actually hit one of them. We might have information about the innocents and people voting for them, but it would be a lot easier if one of them was dead and confirmed

Status Updates though? Whatever will players think of next... I suppose they're not hidden, so I guess it's fair play, even if it seems off.

Also, please ignore my current reputation title. I am still definitely not a Fjorden, no matter what this website says.

I'm sorry if you think status updates about the game are cheating. I never mentioned anything serious about the game in them. I just put random thoughts about the game in them. Also Jeno was the first person saying look at my status updates and no one paid attention to him (he never did say my name, but yeah). So now with the latest update I apologized and the one before that was to confuse people. If you want to look up the song, fine. It's just a good song that I heard while watching Supernatural. Edit: Also the message for Jeno was the one under the July 7th post asking him if he told people about my status updates. Any more questions just ask.

Edited by Theorymaker

I don't have any idea anymore guys. We're getting destroyed and we're pretty much doomed. For that matter, after Mai's death, there's no one more suspicious than me. I will be voting for riitii again this cycle. I think he has manipulated everyone quite a bit through his chart.

I don't have any idea anymore guys. We're getting destroyed and we're pretty much doomed.

Very defeatist there. I mean, we've only lost 5 people. There's 10 players left, and either 6 or 7 of them are loyal. There's no reason at all we can't turn this around, and saying we have no or very little hope sounds as though you're trying to make us all give up, pack up and go home.

I also note a lack of discussion from you about the points I've turned up.

Edited by Wyrmhero

About the status updates, while they have the potential to be abused, I don't think they were. The thing about secret messages worried me, but there weren't any secrets. I think it was just Jeno and me making a bigger deal of it than there was.

I'm going to mention right here that I had the buckler yesterday, so there's no evidence against Jain for that reason. He definitely is a gunner, and the mutineers didn't know for sure that Mai didn't have the buckler last cycle.

I got the buckler because I wanted to keep it away from the mutineers, and I didn't know at that time that Mai had been doing the same thing and was using it to pretend to be a gunner. I don't know why he decided to admit to his plan on a day when he didn't have a buckler, or why he thought that telling everyone that he was a gunner would make the mutineers more likely to attack him. I didn't mention that I had it yesterday because that would have told them that Mai didn't have it. I didn't mention it earlier today because I've been scatterbrained and trying to piece other things together, and I'm still not sure that casting extra suspicion on the only person who I know is innocent is the best idea. I know that admitting that I had the buckler casts a bunch more suspicion on me, but I think that holding that back will just give the innocent players inaccurate information, and I might as well give the information that I have now so others can use it while I'm gone for the next day.

I'm not going to blame anyone if the vote turns against me. I know that I've been suspicious and made mistakes this game. If that does happen, I'm not going to be able to get on to argue for myself. So I'm just going to give a bunch of my thoughts for in case they're helpful and I don't get another chance. I really hope there are only three mutineers.

I think that the use of the grappling hook on cycle 2 implies that the mutineers didn't mind if Jene died unless Hreo had it, so I think Jene is likely innocent. However, if the mutineers didn't have the hook, then that doesn't really tell us anything.

I don't think the mutineers would pull a gambit on their gunner, so I think Jeno's innocent.

That leaves Jain as the fourth gunner. I don't like using gunner numbers to prove innocence or guilt, but with Jain, I don't know what else to go on with him, and if he is innocent we aren't losing much if he dies. However, if he has the buckler this cycle, then he won't die, and that would be bad.

I think Hreo's vote cycle 2 is only a little bit suspicious, but it is weird how everyone seems to have jumped on that as proof of his innocence.

I haven't had time to analyze much that Matim has done. He doesn't really seem like a mutineer to me right now, but I'm not sure.

Jatae hasn't done a lot to persuade me one way or the other. He's quiet enough that he might be focusing on helping the mutineers.

Wyrm has said a lot of helpful stuff. If it was anyone else, I'd think he's said too much to have time to help the mutineers, but, well, Wyrm can talk a lot.

Riitii's charts seem good, but they have a lot of potential to manipulate.

Riingar has been helpful, but now it's getting to the point where I'm a bit suspicious because the mutineers haven't killed him yet, and I feel like a lot of people have been too quick to trust him.

So right now I'd say my strongest suspicions are Jain, Hreo, and Riitii, but I'm not sure of any of them. I won't be able to get on later to change my vote.

If there's four Mutineers, then we need nearly everyone who is loyal to vote together on a mutineer to outvote them. I don't know how likely that is when many of us probably have incorrect suspicions.

I don't know whether the mutineers are more likely to be trying to save up for the axe for if the quartermaster dies before the game is over or trying for bucklers and grappling hooks now. Given how few grappling hooks have been used and the fact that loyal players have had the buckler at least three times, I'm inclined to think the former. That makes me wonder if they even had the grappling hook cycle 2. If they get the axe, then we're not likely to have a chance, but if enough of us who are loyal get grappling hooks and bucklers, we could probably stop some kills and perhaps even find out who is making them.

After a few days or sneaking around the ship, Jatae had finally managed to put together enough fabric scraps, off torn sails, someone's shirt and pants he had found hidden in the bilge, a scrapped cover, and frayed ropes. Going unnoticed had some uses after all. Really no one seemed to pay him any mind.

He was now intent in putting together some kind of patchwork, something similar to paws was barely shaped up, and he was now scavenging the buttons of that dirty and salt-hardened shirt.

Couple of days later, a stuffed animal caped on Jain's shelf. It had paws, well sort of, and a muzzle that flaunted a grimly grin. A panda someone might have said. Anyone with a bit more sense and less imagination would just call it a four pawed stuffed animal. Anyone impressionable an abomination worth of Dah'kor monastery.

Call it an omen, Jain. Would really like to hear some reason for voting Wyrm. Otherwise you're either suspicious or a hinderance. Waiting to hear from you, and if I make it online before deadline I'll change my vote, if you convince me.

(Please, someone throw off board the panda, Jatae's just too proud of having done that to ever do it).

List time:

Jene (1): Jeno, Wyrm

Wyrm (1): Jain

Matim (1): Jeno

Riii (3): Jene, Luka, Matim

Jain (3): Jatae, Riii, Hreo

Luka (0): Hreo

What's wrong with this list of votes? The highest vote tally is two votes. People, coordinate! Narrow it down to less than half the people, and then your good.

Edit: Thanks to Hreo's vote and my own vote for Riii I think we're pretty safe. I'll leave it to the night crew to lynch someone.

Edited by Theorymaker

bad day for me in real life. At work all day and have guests over all evening. I haven't even read half the posts today. :(

Voting for Luka. Not a throwaway vote. Explain tomorrow. Sorry everyone!

Edit: woah, just flipped through messages really quick and saw that Luka was voicing suspicions of me. Probably not a good idea to throw a vote out for her without any explanation. Glancing at Theorymaker's list, I would rather see Jain go than Riiiiiiiiiiiiikii

Edited by Herowannabe

Yeah, Traffic was light, So I got back in time. This vote isn't on someone Who I think is suspicious, but On someone who I think is less needed. I don't think Jain or Riiiiiiiiiiii are Evil, but Rtkdiiiiiiiiiii is more important. (But not important enough to get his name spelled correctly) So I'll vote for Jain.

Oh, and retracting my Vote for Matim.

EDIT: oh and hero, to change a color, I reccomend using [*Color=red] then [*/color]. It's easier.

Edited by The Only Joe

Week 7- Traversing the Storm

Kiin took to the helm the second the storm began.

“Reef the sails! Furl the topgallant! Batten down the hatches! Belay anything that not be nailed down, ye scurvy swabs! An for the love of Domi, don’t be forgetting to fasten yer lifelines!”

The Crew raced around, trying to get everything done before they hit the worst of it. One crew member didn’t have to worry though, as they were tied securely to the mast by a Grappling Hook.

The storm raged all around them. The wind and waves tried to throw them overboard, but the Crew fought back. They were a small beacon of light and hope in a torment of rage and darkness. They were the Spartans and this was their Thermopylae.

Captain Kiin never once flinched. He guided the AonTeo as if it were an extension of himself, darting between two waterspouts here and riding the edge of the Maelstrom over there to give the ship more speed. He cut through the smaller waves like a hot knife through butter and rode the larger ones like the ship was just an overtly large surfboard.

For 2 days, working in shifts, they battled the storm. Never once did Captain Kiin rest though. He stayed at the helm the entire time.

When they finally broke out of the storm and into calmer waters, the entire Crew cheered, especially because no one was lost. They had traversed a storm the likes of which they would likely never see again and they had come away from it unscathed.

Kiin just smiled wearily before heading back to his cabin for some much deserved rest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matim spent his time the days following the storm from hell caring for all of the wounds and scrapes the rest of the Crew had received. Plus he was still keeping an eye on Jain. He wasn’t sure if he was getting better or not, but as least he was feeding himself now.

It was getting late in the day and most of the Crew had been looked at, but a doctor’s life on a pirate ship was never done. Surprisingly, with all the swords and tempers and such, pirates tend to incur injuries quite often. So it was no surprise when his little infirmary that the Captain had set aside for him was barged into.

Matim’s back was to the door, as he was trying to clean up, at least a little bit, his tools.

“Yes?” He said. “What is it this time? How badly injured are you?”

When he didn’t get a response, he straightened up and started to turn around. It was then that he heard the rasp of a cutlass being drawn and a split second later, he could see the point of the sword as it emerged through his body.

Too dazed to scream out or holler, he just looked down at it. His mind, on the other hand, raced back through his primitive medical knowledge and was telling him that the second the blade was removed, he’d bleed out before he could get help.

He tried to form the beginnings of a plea for mercy on his lips, but then they drew back the blade and everything went black….

Week 6 ends and Week 7 begins! 24 hours and all that! Good Luck!

No one was lynched!
Matim might not have liked many Fjordans, but he was a good and loyal Powder Monkey.

Votes
Jain- lV (Jeno, Jatae, Hreo, Riitiidiikiir)
Riitiidiikiir- lV (Jene, Riingar, Matim, Luka)
Wyrm- l (Jain)
Jene- 0 (Wyrm)

Edited by Alvron

So, who hooked Wyrm?

Now then, since all the Mutineers have to do to win, is get a majority vote for our good captain, Kiin Crushed Throat, I decided to do an Analysis of when everyone posts. to see who's online when. Then we will know who's dangerous, if all the Mutineers are online at the end, well, Bad things happen.

Morning/beginning: Write-up Posted to 0800 Hours after writeup.

Evening/middle: 0800h AW to 1600h AW

Night/end: 1600h AW to 2300h AW

11th Hour: 2300h AW to New Write-up.

EDIT: Sorry about the spoiler tags. They're being screwy. Hit it twice for all the stuff. Or don't bother. It's pretty long and useless.

Cycle 1!!!

The Only Joe- Jeno

Morn: 3

Eve:1

Night: 1

11th Hour: 0

Average time: Morning

JasonPenguin- Jene

Morn: 1

Eve: 1

Night:

11th Hour:

Average Time: Morn/Eve

Wyrmhero- Wyrm

Eve: 2

11th Hour:

Average Time: Eve

Jaelre- Jatae

Morn:

Night:

11th Hour:

Renegade- Riingar

Morn:

Eve:1

Night:

11th Hour:

Lightsworn Panda- Jain

Eve:

Night:

11th Hour:

Average Time: Morn

Herowannabe- Hreo

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:

Average Time: Night

New One- Riitiidiikiir

Eve: 3

11th Hour:

Luckcat- Luka

Morn:

Eve:

Night:

11th Hour: 1

Average Time: 11th Hour

Cycle 2!!!

The Only Joe- Jeno

Morn:

Eve:

Night:  1

JasonPenguin- Jene

Morn: 2

Eve:  3

Night:

Wyrmhero- Wyrm

Eve:  4

Night:

11th Hour:

Jaelre- Jatae

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:

Renegade- Riingar

Eve:

11th Hour:

Average Time: Morn/Night

Lightsworn Panda- Jain

Morn:  1

Eve:

Night:

11th Hour:

Herowannabe- Hreo

Night:  2

11th Hour: 2

New One- Riitiidiikiir

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:

Luckcat- Luka

Morn:

Eve:

Night:

Cycle 3!!!

The Only Joe- Jeno

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:

JasonPenguin- Jene

Morn:

Eve:  2

Night:

11th Hour:

Wyrmhero- Wyrm

Eve:  2

11th Hour:

Jaelre- Jatae

Morn:

Eve:

Night:

Renegade- Riingar

Morn:

Eve:  1

Night:

11th Hour:

Lightsworn Panda- Jain

Morn:  

Eve:

Night: 4

11th Hour:

Herowannabe- Hreo

Morn:

Night:  

Average Time: Eve/Night

New One- Riitiidiikiir

11th Hour:

Average Time: Uh. . .

Luckcat- Luka

Morn:

Night:

11th Hour:

Cycle 4!!!

The Only Joe- Jeno

Morn:

Eve:

Night:  

JasonPenguin- Jene

Morn:

Night:

11th Hour:

Wyrmhero- Wyrm

Eve:  1

11th Hour:

Jaelre- Jatae

Morn:

Eve:

Renegade- Riingar

Eve:

11th Hour:

Lightsworn Panda- Jain

Eve:

Night:

11th Hour:

Herowannabe- Hreo

Morn:  

Night:  

Average Time: Eve/11th Hour

New One- Riitiidiikiir

Morn:

11th Hour:

Luckcat- Luka

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:  1

Cycle 5!!!

The Only Joe- Jeno

Eve:

JasonPenguin- Jene

Eve:  

Night:

11th Hour:

Wyrmhero- Wyrm

Morn:

Eve:  2

Night:

11th Hour:

Jaelre- Jatae

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:

Renegade- Riingar

Morn:

Eve:

Night: 1                          First one to find this gets an Upvote.

11th Hour:

Lightsworn Panda- Jain

11th Hour:

Herowannabe- Hreo

Night:  

New One- Riitiidiikiir

Morn:

Eve:

11th Hour:

Luckcat- Luka

Morn:

11th Hour:

Cycle 6!!!

The Only Joe- Jeno

11th Hour:

JasonPenguin- Jene

Morn:

11th Hour:

Wyrmhero- Wyrm

Eve:  5

11th Hour:

Jaelre- Jatae

Morn:

11th Hour:

Renegade- Riingar

Morn:

Night:

11th Hour:

Lightsworn Panda- Jain

Eve:

Night:

11th Hour:

Herowannabe- Hreo

Eve:

11th Hour:

New One- Riitiidiikiir

Morn:

Night:  

11th Hour:

Luckcat- Luka

Morn:

Eve: 2

11th Hour:

So, the most common Online times of the Surviving players are:

The Only Joe: The last 8 hours. (Note that tomorrow is a Saturday. I'll be on a lot more.)

Jason Penguin: The Middle 8 Hours

Wyrmhero: The Middle 8 Hours

Jaelre: Night

Renegade: The last 16 Hours

Lightsworn Panda: The first 8 Hours

Herowannabeheis: The Last 8 Hours

New One: The Middle 8 Hours

Luckat: The Last 16 hours, with an Emphasis on the Final Hour.

5 minutes from finishing this, I realized that it was pretty unhelpful. And misleading. Just because they're on most in that time period doesn't mean that they don't post other times. Renegade Had one more post in the evening then he did in the night for example. So, take this as you will.

Edited by The Only Joe

That awkward moment when you are genuinely surprised to be alive. Again.

I was kinda looking forward to death so I could see who the bad guys were, but I won't complain.

Oddly, I agree. I've wanted to meet up with some dead friends and discuss this game. Never mind.

(No, this is not an invite to lynch/kill me)

So I've been hooked, which suggests to me that I'm going to be attacked tomorrow - I bid on a Buckler last night (and the night before, for that matter, which I won, hoping that they'd attack me for my activity), but that didn't get through for obvious reasons. Seems to me that they're doing a similar thing to me as they did to Kai. This suggests that they didn't care about the votes either time, but just wanted to ensure a certain person's death. This is the second time that they have ignored (or perhaps missed) an even vote.

So today there are only two people who didn't vote for either of the two lynch targets - Myself and Jain. Riitii continues his streak of voting for the lynch target every day, and Luka's not far behind him. After that, the next people who've gone for the most lynch targets are Hreo, and Riingar. As an aside, has anyone notices that only one person's been dying each cycle?

My wishlist for things to discuss this cycle:

• Why did you not vote for someone you found suspicious, Jeno?
  • Luka, are the charts really enough of a reason to vote for Riitii? Has he not done anything else suspicious (he has, in my opinion, but I want to see yours) that makes him worth voting for?
  • I would like to see Hreo's explanation for voting for Luka (as he said he would give today), for voting for Jain, and why Luka's suspicions would make him change his mind.
  • Still no discussion from Jain, or Jene for that matter. They just keep talking about wanting to die.
Edited by Wyrmhero

Okay, so I’m sorry if I haven’t seemed as helpful these past few turns.  I’ve had a lot of work to catch up on, so I couldn’t make any super-long, analytical posts.  However, since it’s now the weekend, I can!

Avast, ye shipmates!  If thar be one thing ye need ta know, it be that Riingar always be willin’ ta do work fer a cause on a Saturday.  So, I be startin’ off with a list o’ all th’ players remainin’ in th’ game, includin’ the accusations made ‘gainst each o’ them (and a few observations I’ve made).  They ain’t all solid evidence, jus’ want ta compile it (an’ give playerrrs a good reason ta defend themselv’s).  Me current main suspects be in bold, and otherrrr suspects be underlin'd (but I also suspect every one o' ye).

Jeno: Hreo thinks that he went for a Wounded Gazelle Gambit.  Hasn’t really provided solid evidence as to his suspicions (or those he trusts).  Wyrm is suspicious that Jeno voted for him during Week 2.  Also, created a tie lynch last cycle, even though he said he didn’t think Jain was evil.

Jene: Mai suspected him primarily because he was a Gunner.  (Not sure that’s completely valid evidence, but I’ll include it anyways.)  Also, hasn’t been helpful in giving us information, and tried to ceaselessly get Mai lynched.  Jeno and Mai have voted against him, Jeno's votes mostly due to Mai’s loyalty.  Riiii also stated that he is an experienced player that hasn’t been targeted.

Wyrm: Kai suspected him, but whether that’s from past experience or actual evidence, I don’t know.  He's also another experienced player that hasn’t been attacked (but was targeted by the hook, so it might happen this cycle).

Jatae: Tends to show up towards the end of the cycle.  Hasn’t said much, so there’s not really much evidence for or against him, in my opinion.

Riingar: Luka has stated that it’s suspicious that he hasn’t been killed off.  Has voted for the week’s lynch target several times.

Jain: Unhelpful, unpredictable, uncooperative, shady, bandwagon-y.  I think I covered everything there.

Hreo: Mai thought it was suspicious that he was high on Riiii’s chart.  (Although, that should probably be more directed at Riiii, who just happened to move Hreo down on his next chart.)  Riiii also stated that he is an experienced player that hasn’t been targeted.  There was the whole vote-change shenanigans on week 2.  Has voted for the week’s lynch target several times.

Riitiidiikiiiir: Suspicious, propaganda-y chart, as pointed out by a bunch of people.  Has voted for the person with the motes votes each day.

Luka: Tie vote shenanigans during week 2, brought up by Wyrm.  Voted for the week’s lynch target almost as much as Riiiii.

Arr, that be a lot o’ information.  As fer meself, I don’ know why I haven’t been killed off by the Mutineers, but there be nothin’ I can really do here ta prove me innocence.  But, maybe the Mutineers be doin’ what they be best at by settin’ me up, or (an’ this be what worries me), I keep makin’ incorrect guesses an’ th’ Mutineers be usin’ tha’ fact ta let me stay alive.

Anyway, fer yer viewin’ pleasure, here be a list of lynch an’ Mutineer kills, week by week:

Week 1 – Lynch: Jene (Protect’d), Kill: Aonar

Week 2 – Lynch: N/A, Kill: Ratel

Week 3 – Lynch: Kal (Protect’d), Kill: Kai

Week 4 – Lynch: Kal, Kill: Jeno (Protect’d)

Week 5 – Lynch: Jain (Protect’d), Kill: Mai

Week 6 – Lynch: N/A, Kill: Matim

The one thing I began to wonder be if all th’ Mutineers would actually be havin’ th’ same agenda.  While they can communicate, I think it be a good idea ta investigate, especially considerin’ th’ oddity o’ a few o’ their kills.  Assumin’ th’ Mutineer’s kills pass ‘round in a circle, thar be two ways th’ kills could go, dependin’ on th’ number o’ Mutineers.

3 Mutineers:

Mut 1: Kill’d Aonar an’ Jeno (Howev’r, Jeno be protect’d)

Mut 2: Kill’d Ratel an’ Mai

Mut 3: Kill’d Kai an’ Matim

4 Mutineers:

Mut 1: Kill’d Aonar an’ Mai

Mut 2: Kill’d Ratel an’ Matim

Mut 3: Kill’d Kai

Mut 4: Kill’d Jeno (but failed, cause Jeno be protect’d)

Unfortunately, I be not entirely sure how much information that be tellin’ us.  Although, in th’ 4 Mutineers possibility, th’ first Mut voted fer two active players, an’ the second one voted fer two semi-active players.  In th’ 3 Mutineers possibility, each o’ th’ players voted fer one active player (Aonar, Mai, an’ Kai) an’ one not-so-active player.  This shows nothin’ definitive, but it certainly be interestin’.

Fer me vote, I be keepin’ it with Riiiiviiia$ii6i^iimiiiiiEo*iiiii)&-iHawhat's-his-nameiioisaii!iio@iwiir, partially b’cause o’ th’ reasons I explained yesterday, an also b’cause Hreo an’ Jeno seem’d ta try an’ stop th’ vote ‘gainst Riiiiiii at th’ end o’ last cycle, with little or no reasonin’.  Sounds like it be a Mutineer vote-block votin’-bloc.  An’ as I stated 'bove, I be findin’ it suspicious that Riiii thought Hreo be convincin’ fer a while (which I didn’t really agree with), but aft’r Mai point’d it out, he lower’d Hreo’s trustworthiness.  An’ in th’ worst case scenario, if Riiiii be loyal, then maybe we can learn a thing or two from his chart an’ votes.  I do, o’ course, respect th’ opinions of me fallen comrades.

As an aside, has anyone noticed that only one person's been dying each cycle?

Yeah, I noticed that, but I’m not sure why the Mutineers would set something up like that.  There’s no benefit in doing so, at the very least.  What is strange is that, somehow, out of six cycles, we’ve got one lynch off.  Again, I don’t like bandwagons, but as Kai and Matim have said, we do need to ensure a lead so the vote can't be tampered with (which I think happened this previous cycle).  And at this point, when the Mutineers could end up equaling our number with just one mislynch, they might consider changing their votes to another player at the last minute.  Also, talk more, all of you!  We only have three-fifths of our original number, and at least one fifth of that is Mutineers, so we need to keep discussion going if we want a chance at Surviving.

Edited by Renegade

• Why did you not vote for someone you found suspicious, Jeno?

Jeno: Hreo thinks that he went for a Wounded Gazelle Gambit. Hasn’t really provided solid evidence as to his suspicions (or those he trusts). Wyrm is suspicious that Jeno voted for him during Week 2. Also, created a tie lynch last cycle, even though he said he didn’t think Jain was evil.

I told you in My post. There was a nearly tie between Jain and Rititititititi. Riiiiiiiii has been more helpful than Jain was, So i decided we could afford to lose Jain moe than Rtkdiiiiiiiiii. However, I do understand that it looks suspicious. So I'm going to vote for Hreo. He's a good player. but he hasn't been targeted. He's also been good at Logic, yet believes that I was using a WGG.

It doens't make sense for the Mutineers to use a WGG. If they only have 3, one being a Gunner, they need that extra life. If they have 4, none being a gunner, then they can't do it anyway.