Yes, yes….let the confusion flow through you…..

crazy_twilight_sparkle_by_brianc1006-d4d

It's from an episode where Pinkie Pie accidentally makes 50 or so clones of herself, and her friends can't figure out which one is the real Pinkie Pie. So Twilight finds a spell to send the clones back, and to determine which one is real, they bring all the Pinkie Pies into a room to watch paint dry, and tell them that whoever lasts the longest gets to stay, since the real Pinkie Pie wouldn't want to leave her friends. The clip I posted is what happens when one Pinkie Pie gets bored.

Yes, yes….let the confusion flow through you…..

crazy_twilight_sparkle_by_brianc1006-d4d

It's from an episode where Pinkie Pie accidentally makes 50 or so clones of herself, and her friends can't figure out which one is the real Pinkie Pie. So Twilight finds a spell to send the clones back, and to determine which one is real, they bring all the Pinkie Pies into a room to watch paint dry, and tell them that whoever lasts the longest gets to stay, since the real Pinkie Pie wouldn't want to leave her friends. The clip I posted is what happens when one Pinkie Pie gets bored.

roflbot.jpg

So many episodes I haven't seen. If I'm ever going to get an epic Lightwards-in-Equestria fanfiction written, I'm going to have to step up my game in watching the show. :P

Pony Avatars? Pony fan fiction, using fan fiction characters from a different setting?

MLP's influence on the forum grows.

Don't try dissuading us, because our minds are quite made up. :P

It's not guaranteed that I'll be writing any such thing as a Lightwards-in-Equestria fanfic, but I find the idea oddly compelling. I imagine Fluttershy running into him in the middle of the woods and teaching him about friendship... potentially the greatest story ever written!

Don't try dissuading us, because our minds are quite made up. :P

It's not guaranteed that I'll be writing any such thing as a Lightwards-in-Equestria fanfic, but I find the idea oddly compelling. I imagine Fluttershy running into him in the middle of the woods and teaching him about friendship... potentially the greatest story ever written!

"Oh, no no no, Mister Lightwards," Fluttershy said in that whisper of hers. "Bunnies are for befriending. Not for killing."

Lightwards started to tell this weak little pony that she didn't understand, that once the bunnies were dead they became his friends. That it was the only way for a friendship to form.

Started to, but stopped when he saw the very much alive bunny stand on its hind legs and nuzzle Flittershy.

"Yes," he said in disbelief. "I....confess I'm not very well versed in this friendship business. Perhaps you could teach me?"

Fluttershy straightened, her eyes aglow. "Oh, I would like that very much, Mister Lightwards!"

"Oh, no no no, Mister Lightwards," Fluttershy said in that whisper of hers. "Bunnies are for befriending. Not for killing."

Lightwards started to tell this weak little pony that she didn't understand, that once the bunnies were dead they became his friends. That it was the only way for a friendship to form.

Started to, but stopped when he saw the very much alive bunny stand on its hind legs and nuzzle Flittershy.

"Yes," he said in disbelief. "I....confess I'm not very well versed in this friendship business. Perhaps you could teach me?"

Fluttershy straightened, her eyes aglow. "Oh, I would like that very much, Mister Lightwards!"

Or TwiLyght could come in, work her awesomeness magic, and make anything I write afterwards completely irrelevant. Honestly, I'm going to start keeping a journal of things I need to upvote for when my quota refills. :D

Kobold just passed Swimmingly, and is only about 50 away from Peter. Something very wrong is going on in the cosmere :mellow:

Downvoting was a bit of an extreme response, but whatever. :P

Actually... I don't want to pass Swimmingly. Then I might eventually pass Peter. That would be weird:o I need some way to keep myself from advancing further in rep...

:mellow:

B)

Be right back. I'm just going to write a long and irrational post about how much I hate Brandon Sanderson before personally insulting all of the moderators.  :ph34r:

Edited by Kobold King

Downvoting was a bit of an extreme response, but whatever. :P

Actually... I don't want to pass Swimmingly. Then I might eventually pass Peter. That would be weird. :o I need some way to keep myself from advancing further in rep...

:mellow:

B)

Be right back. I'm just going to write a long and irrational post about how much I hate Brandon Sanderson before personally insulting all of the moderators. :ph34r:

Upvoted just to troll you. :P