It is true some of us, myself included, over at the "What happend in Oregon" RP have been turned into ponies. I myself have actually been turned in three distinct ponies.

post-8809-0-16611800-1407071904_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-29975200-1407071919_thumb.pnpost-8809-0-65703400-1407071926_thumb.pn

Those ponies are Epics, as such no one can find acure, not even Leftinch.

Edited by Edgedancer

"Now invalid?" Your argument died and was raised by Lightwards as a zombie argument. Your argument was never valid in the first place! :P

And then Funtimes transfigured the abstract of concept of rationality into an enormous pink robot that launches glitter grenades. The job of logicians instantly became well over 20% cooler.

And then Funtimes transfigured the abstract of concept of rationality into an enormous pink robot that launches glitter grenades. The job of logicians instantly became well over 20% cooler.

Logic students liked the change, while logic professors beat their heads against their chalkboards. Everyone else wondered vaguely why their morning coffee turned into kittens and proceeded to dance to Barry Manilow.

I'll admit, I carry little hostility towards the Herd (despite your abominable insistence on placing muffins before waffles on their menu.)

Just... keep your members out of our kitchens, 'K?

Hey, I make a mean waffle! ^_^   Great grandmother's recipe and everything.  I'm totally cool with Friendship & Magic but appreciate the warning. 

Welcome to the Herd, friend! 

Why thank you!  (Great episode!)

@Leftinch - Would it make you feel better to know I've watched Trigun through three whole times?

Look at this magic pony. Its excistence proves the decade old conspiracy of the Herd to spread to all corners of our entertainment.

250px-077Ponyta.png

So sad...I can't see the image you posted.  :(  I'll take your word for it.

Really? It´s a Ponyta, the fire horse Pokemon.

This work computer is notoriously silly about what it does and doesn't block.  Maybe I'll have better luck at home. :)

Well that's good. The more Trigunates the better! I've only watched it through twice, but then again, I never rewatch tv shows so :D

I'll only rewatch something if I really, really like, it, too.  The third viewing was because my husband had never seen it, and I was happy to get him to watch it and more than happy to watch along with!  

Now my friend, who has yet to see but one or two episodes of MLP, is making a pony with the pony generator.  So addicting!

Now my friend, who has yet to see but one or two episodes of MLP, is making a pony with the pony generator.  So addicting!

I've only seen the barest handful of episodes, and yet already I ramble on about Discord to anyone who will listen, have made a pony version of my Epic character, and patrol Deviantart for Vinyl Scratch fan art.

roflbot.jpg