Alas! My Little Ryshadium didn't make it past production.

There's totally a Vin Pony though.

ponified_vin___mistborn___colored_poster

The Ponification of the Cosmere has begun!

EDIT... drat.

There's a trend on tumblr for 'Ask a Pony' blogs, done in character as certain MLP related things; cannon characters, AU characters, characters in relationships, etc.

I'm tempted to start an 'Ask Vin Pony' tumblr now.

Edited by Quiver

Indeed you did, scholar. Congratulations on creating Worst Pony.

Seriously though, ask Leftfinch. I just steal fan art I find online; my artistic skills are...

Shall we say,limited?

Granted, some ponies are actually in the show. There are some characters who are deliberate references and homages to celebrities or fandoms, and others that kind of get adopted into it.

And then there's the likes of Vin pony, or ponified Vash, or Game of Ponies, or anything else. The fandom is very... expansive.

I admit that I merely scavenged through the net to find Vash Pony. I really like it though, If the Knave gave me mind control spice then that would be my profile. Except that I'm now immune to that B)

Is there a way to make MLP versions of characters etc., or does it just require some photoshop skill?

As a matter of fact, there's at least one good pony creation tool available for free on the web. Feast your eyes on this. It lets you design color and shape and outfit, and even lets you import your own cutie marks.

Does it work? Feast your eyes on my new profile picture and judge for yourself. :D

As a matter of fact, there's at least one good pony creation tool available for free on the web. Feast your eyes on this. It lets you design color and shape and outfit, and even lets you import your own cutie marks.

Does it work? Feast your eyes on my new profile picture and judge for yourself. :D

We shall not rest until all the works of Brandon Sanderson have been ponified!