690 posts in this topic

You know Starswirl and Celestia were totally an item at some point....

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, traceria said:

You know Starswirl and Celestia were totally an item at some point....

Ahh!  You've snuck back in again!  Just when I thought that I was the last pony avatar standing... ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kaymyth said:

Ahh!  You've snuck back in again!  Just when I thought that I was the last pony avatar standing... ^_^

 

Clearly you must duel to the death.

There can be only one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kobold King said:

 

Clearly you must duel to the death.

There can be only one.

But...but...but...

I don't wanna

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kaymyth said:

But...but...but...

I don't wanna

Just claim it's a poisoners duel. those can take decades.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only guild that doesn’t involve baked goods! HERD IS THE WORD! How do I join?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Farnsworth said:

The only guild that doesn’t involve baked goods! HERD IS THE WORD! How do I join?

By, um, joining us?

@Quiver!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horray! I am now a member of the herd!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still making my way through Season 7. Just finished the Shatner episode.

It was great

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone seen the MLP movie? And want to talk about it? or about the upcoming Season 8? Or the Up coming Generation 5?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve seen the movie! Though I haven’t heard much about Season 8 or Gen 5. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Has anyone seen the MLP movie? And want to talk about it? or about the upcoming Season 8? Or the Up coming Generation 5?

 

I loved it! Liev Schrieber knocked it out of the park as the Storm King. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep thinking he's related to Discord somehow. And the Music was amazing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I quite liked the MLP movie! I agree with @A Joe in the Bush that the music was amazing -- Tempest's song especially.

Stoked for Season 8, not sure what to think about Gen 5.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.