• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/23/2019 at 0:59 AM, Thorax the changeling said:

What's this? A practically dead pony thread? This must be stopped! Er... Started? Anyway what did everypony think of the rainbow road trip and also of season 9 in general up to this point?

We still exist!

I, alas, have not yet seen any of season 9. I have to wait until it hits Netflix.

2 minutes ago, Kaymyth said:

We still exist!

I, alas, have not yet seen any of season 9. I have to wait until it hits Netflix.

Me too. Looking forward to it, though. Vague spoiler threads on various websites tend to have some pretty hyped up titles I don't understand.

• 9 months later...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's been over six months since the show ended. 

Still curious to hear what people thought, should they still check this thread.

Spoiler

Me? I was doing okay until the book closed. :(

Also, how about that last song, huh? Honestly, at first I thought "Let the Rainbow Remind You" did it better, until I found some remixes a while later. That's when I started almost losing it. :mellow: 

20 hours ago, Kaymyth said:

It's still not on Netflix.

:(

Noooooo

I caved and bought every episode individually on Amazon, but it looks like they've got a season pass up on Prime Video now. (Still don't understand why they didn't offer a season pass from the beginning. Jerks. <_<

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Noooooo

I caved and bought every episode individually on Amazon, but it looks like they've got a season pass up on Prime Video now. (Still don't understand why they didn't offer a season pass from the beginning. Jerks. <_<

Recent photograph of the Hasbro digital marketing team:

Spoiler

The_Flim_Flam_brothers_S2E15.png

18 minutes ago, Kobold King said:

Recent photograph of the Hasbro digital marketing team:

Hide contents

The_Flim_Flam_brothers_S2E15.png

Accurate. :mellow: 

Spoilers for season 8...

Though, apparently they were redeemed too, so uh. I guess that means Marketing will shape up too? Or is that too much of an ask? :P

Edited by Slowswift

6 hours ago, Slowswift said:

Noooooo

Ooh, the season cost has dropped a LOT since I last looked at it...like a week ago. That's something I might spring for. But I wasn't gonna pay $55 for it.