I do read Friendship is Dragons, But I think I'm going to stop for a bit, since I haven't read that IDW comic it's using. I'm assuming it's the Nightmare Rarity comic, and I don't want spoilers.

I'd say Nightmare Rarity is already the BIG spoiler of the comic, but.. fair enough! I finally got up to date in that series again (I dropped off somewhere around the Iron Pony contest) so looking forward to seeing how they derail Nightmarity.

From the image, I expect Murdershy.

We should get old Fluttershy--nice Fluttershy--to use the Stare on her, and fast. :blink:

https://youtu.be/WYA7t5Wx56Y?t=24s

Oh, you wanna know the best part? She gets steadily closer and closer throughout the video, and at the end, she blinks.

And... Announcement, for anyone who doesn't know. Season 5 returns on Saturday.

Even better? Rarity episode.

Never has "IT. IS. ON." had so many appropriate meanings.

Awesome! Can't wait! :D

Oh, you wanna know the best part? She gets steadily closer and closer throughout the video, and at the end, she blinks.

I'm not saying this means I'm going to write a Five Nights at Fluttershy's story for Halloween...

...but thanks to that creepy comment, there's a chance I might write Five Nights at Fluttershy as a story for Halloween.

Edited by Quiver

Can I just say that if any of you don't watch FimFlamFilosophy's stuff, you really, really should? He isn't a reviewer, but his parody stuff is hilarious... and he has a whole bunch of non-pony related things too. He's amazing.

And as for the episode... it was okay. Suppose I'm  kind of in Joe's boat -as the big comeback episode after the hiatus and the Tantabus episode, it was a slight letdown- but there wasn't really anything bad about it. It was just kinda... okay.

(Which actually probably makes it one of Rarity's worst episodes, since her episodes are usually so good).

I did really like Sassy Saddles though, and there were some fun background ponies (like the goth and the preppy pony), so... yeah. It was okay. Looking forward to next week's much more though.

According to the synopsis, it's about Rarity undertaking an investigation to clear Rainbow Dash of a crime she didn't commit. So not only are we getting TWO WEEKS of Best Pony, we're getting Sherlock Rarity. So... that should be fun.

Putting this here as shameless advertising...  :ph34r:

And as for reviewer? I... haven't actually watched very many MLP reviews, to be honest. I use to watch Tommy Oliver's stuff (before he... well, quit), but nowadays if I ever use youtube, it tends to be to check up on the Mentally Advanced Series. 

From what I've seen, though, Silver Quill is pretty good. I also like Canned Creamed, though he isn't so much a reviewer as a theorist, so... that might not count.

(But seriously, you guys should all check out the Mentally Advanced series. Or at least check out Rainbow Dash Presents.)

Edited by Quiver

Putting this here as shameless advertising...  :ph34r:

And as for reviewer? I... haven't actually watched very many MLP reviews, to be honest. I use to watch Tommy Oliver's stuff (before he... well, quit), but nowadays if I ever use youtube, it tends to be to check up on the Mentally Advanced Series. 

From what I've seen, though, Silver Quill is pretty good. I also like Canned Creamed, though he isn't so much a reviewer as a theorist, so... that might not count.

(But seriously, you guys should all check out the Mentally Advanced series. Or at least check out Rainbow Dash Presents.)

You should check out Firebrand, Voice of Reason, and Jerry Peet sometime.

Does anyone know of an easy way to shrink this banner to fit the new Signature requirements?

Herd%20is%20the%20Word_Mini.png

It should be pretty easy to resize in Photoshop.  I could do it pretty quickly, if someone decides what pixel dimensions they want it to end up as.

EDIT:  Here's a version that's 90 pixels high, 10 pixels smaller than the maximum height:

Herd%20is%20the%20Word_Tiny.png

Edited by Kaymyth

It should be pretty easy to resize in Photoshop.  I could do it pretty quickly, if someone decides what pixel dimensions they want it to end up as.

EDIT:  Here's a version that's 90 pixels high, 10 pixels smaller than the maximum height:

Herd%20is%20the%20Word_Tiny.png

Thanks Kaymyth! Hope you don't mind the upvote!

Wow. Rarity Investigates is my new Favorite Episode. The Investigation, the Noir vibe, the references to every detective plot ever, plus Wind Rider is so cool.

But did they change Spitfire's voice? That was bugging me whenever she spoke.

Eh... the episode was alright.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the Noir black-and-white scenes, and Rraity's monologuing, not to mention the general yay's of finally having an episode where Rarity interacts with a member of the group besides Applejack.

I just wasn't blown over by the whole thing. It was alright.

(Though I was surprised that Sassy Saddles was back. I liked her in Canterlot Carousel, so I was pleased to see her here... even if the reference to a female pony collecting the cake made me think she was going to be revealed as an accomplice.)