Help me pleaseeeeeeeee

IEarthan

I finished Mistborn 2 Well. I am pissed though. Why did Elend suddenly have power? I know he ate something but that felt wrong to make a guy suddenly mistborn. Defeats the whole purpose of being gifted & pure blood to become Mistborn. Also Elend was no at all suited to become MB. His character was much better as it was. I am unable to continue with MB 3 Hero ... book anymore. I tried to read Mistborn 3 Hero. Kindly suggest me your best fantasy book recommendation based on your most favourite. Suggest a book which is like MB Book 1 FE but not like MB 2 & MB3. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

19 minutes ago, IEarthan said:

I finished Mistborn 2 Well. I am pissed though. Why did Elend suddenly have power? I know he ate something but that felt wrong to make a guy suddenly mistborn. Defeats the whole purpose of being gifted & pure blood to become Mistborn. Also Elend was no at all suited to become MB. His character was much better as it was. I am unable to continue with MB 3 Hero ... book anymore. I tried to read Mistborn 3 Hero. Kindly suggest me your best fantasy book recommendation based on your most favourite. Suggest a book which is like MB Book 1 FE but not like MB 2 & MB3. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

I left my suggestions for other cosmere books in your other thread (Warbreaker is my favorite).  

Era 2 of mistborn starting with Alloy of Law is a lot more toned down on the magic. 

That said Brandon created these books as stories from worlds in a universe called "The Cosmere".  

The Cosmere includes multiple planets in multiple star systems with multiple gods (called shards) that all have a related beginning.  Scadrial, the planet mistborn takes place on, has 4 entire eras planned for it (1 and 2 are now completed) which will span from a more Renaissance feel through an industrial revolution Era into a modern Era and then finally into a sci-fi future Era.  

Each of the cosmere books are worlds on a crash course towards finding out about eachother and learning how to cope with not being the only things in the universe.  

As for Elend becoming a mistborn.  Its not just a piece of a metal that he ate. That is the first piece that points to a much larger puzzle.  

The Cosmere is a huge undertaking.  I don't think it is for everyone. If you want a fun ride through multiple planets and multiple magic systems that all look totally different but all originate from the same place then I would encourage you to press forward.  

2 minutes ago, Tamriel Wolfsbaine said:

I left my suggestions for other cosmere books in your other thread (Warbreaker is my favorite).  

Era 2 of mistborn starting with Alloy of Law is a lot more toned down on the magic. 

That said Brandon created these books as stories from worlds in a universe called "The Cosmere".  

The Cosmere includes multiple planets in multiple star systems with multiple gods (called shards) that all have a related beginning.  Scadrial, the planet mistborn takes place on, has 4 entire eras planned for it (1 and 2 are now completed) which will span from a more Renaissance feel through an industrial revolution Era into a modern Era and then finally into a sci-fi future Era.  

Each of the cosmere books are worlds on a crash course towards finding out about eachother and learning how to cope with not being the only things in the universe.  

As for Elend becoming a mistborn.  Its not just a piece of a metal that he ate. That is the first piece that points to a much larger puzzle.  

The Cosmere is a huge undertaking.  I don't think it is for everyone. If you want a fun ride through multiple planets and multiple magic systems that all look totally different but all originate from the same place then I would encourage you to press forward.  

Which thread I can't find it. Can you please post it here? Thanks a lot for your reply. May god bless you. Live long & prosper.

Hmm idk about like mistborn, but definitely stormlight archive is a good read. The magic system is based upon oaths and self improvement. The first half is a little hard to get through but once you understand what’s happening it’s amazing. And definitely worth a reread. 
also hero of ages is great especially after a reread. It fills in the holes that the story has especially the tarist prophecies and helps sets up future books.