The Cult of Shiro

Chaos

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, because I'm all Way-of-Kings-upped, I can't help but notice that Shiro seems like Vun Makak from the Purelake. You know, where you have to pretend you're worshiping him to keep him from realizing you're actually worshiping his more noble older brother Nu Ralik.

And in order to keep Shiro from changing your words, you have to find the focus of his magic and write it in that!

I write these words in modems, for everything not set hardware cannot be trusted...

Okay, because I'm all Way-of-Kings-upped, I can't help but notice that Shiro seems like Vun Makak from the Purelake. You know, where you have to pretend you're worshiping him to keep him from realizing you're actually worshiping his more noble older brother Nu Ralik.

And in order to keep Shiro from changing your words, you have to find the focus of his magic and write it in that!

I write these words in modems, for everything not set hardware cannot be trusted...

That... that was awesome.

*These words are written in hardware*

Definitely agreed. Sneaky worship is a far better strategy than sleeping with the enemy. You know how most people who snore prevent you from sleeping? Well Shiro doesn't just snore, he snores AT you... malevolently. Also, he steals covers faster than bandwidth.

I am counting the down the days till the end of classes. Hopefully then I can finally exorcise Shiro from my computer. After two failed attempts, one that involved sending my poor compy away for two weeks, Shiro remains strong and as sneaky as ever.'

If that fails, I think we should try to lure Shiro into fully invest himself in my computer (he seems to like it here) and destroy it before he can escape...

My husband can help with the destruction part. ;)

And are we really doing this? Are we really launching a plan to stop Shiro forever? I can't help but wonder if we should be talking about this on the forums, though; our donors have given us far too much to risk Shiro destroying the entire site in a fit of rage.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...