Legion TV show casting

Newan

I saw that there were threads like this for Mistborn and for Steelheart, and I remembered something being said about a Legion TV show, so I decided to make this thread.  Here's a list of all the characters

Stephen Leeds (main character)

Aspects:

Ivy

Tobias

C.J.

Kalyani

Armando

Audrey

Other Characters:

Monica

Wilson (the butler)

Sandra (girl who left Legion ten years ago)

Razon (inventor of the camera)

Salic (the bad guy)

Moshe (security guard)

Grad student

Now for some descriptions.  I'll put these in spoiler tags so they don't take too much space.  

J.C.

"Any grin from J.C. looks half like a scowl"
"Big without being bulky, square-faced but not distinctive, he had the eyes of a killer.  Or so he claimed.  Perhaps he kept them in his pocket." 

Tobias

"Lanky and ebony-skinned, he had dark freckles on his age-wrinkled cheeks.  He kept his greying hair very short, and wore a loose, informal business suit with no necktie."

"He had a deep, comforting voice, which I liked to listen to."

Ivy

"She wore a dark business suit, with slacks and a jacket.  Her blonde hair was up in a bun.  She was in her early forties, and was one of the aspects I'd had the longest.  

I'll add more when I get more time.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this thread is "dead," but since it's about a TV show on "Legion," I wanted to put this info here.

I just found a listing for a "Legion" TV show (2017) on IMDB that - if it isn't Brandon's show - sounds enough like it that maybe he should call a lawyer: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5114356/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

This is the Storyline provided: "David Haller, A.K.A., Legion is a haunted man, with power beyond comprehension. His power does not come free, as it comes at the steep cost of David's mind. Plagued by numerous split personalities, each commanding a different aspect of his power, David is trying to find his way back to sanity but he's getting tired and is about to give up until he meets the girl of his dreams."

Under Trivia, it says the show is connected to the X-Men / Marvel universe.

Brandon's name is not listed anywhere in the extended production information.

Peter, if you see this, would you care to comment?

@old aggie, I'm obviously not Peter, but Legion/David Haller has been an X-Men character since 1985. If anything, Marvel could argue that it's them who should be calling a lawyer on Sanderson - and IIRC, Brandon has said that the show you've just brought up is the very reason his Legion will likely never take off as a TV show. 

Not to mention that the name Legion is ripped off the Bible XD

Found the biblical passage

Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."  -Mark 5:9

I think the context was that Jesus had gone to a town that had apparently been possessed by demons, and he asked that to a man he found there. Pretty sure the Exorcist is linked to this passage as well :/