Newcago's 1000th Post Party Thread

Hey could someone perhaps help me carry in these casks of beer ? I know pretty much the only people who drink here are Twilyght, Mary and myself so I only brought three casks. One of the Pale Ale, one of the Rhubarb ale (both cold) and a lovely, just below room temperature barrel of super black porter. As for soda, I rigged up a vacuum hose system of fountains here in the hall with every kind of flavor you could possibly imagine, even cream soda (unfortunately. I hate regular cream soda)

An awesome party deserves an awesome table. 

Would you like the dragon's head seat, my Queen? 

Yes please! :)

That honestly has to be coolest table ive ever seen :)

Ill go tell the Royal band to come immediately. People can bring more music if they want.

She quietly sets the food and beverage down in the kitchen, watching the part-goers merry make. 

What am I doing? I don't belong here. This is a place of joy and life. Not a place for one such as me. 

Nodding she shakes her bangs to hide her eyes before melting into the shadows. 

It was an old text based RPG back in the day, there is tell in dark corners of the internet they are bringing it back. It was an online game but the forums were basically like one gigantic RPG with a select few threads for not RPing. It was a blast.

She quietly sets the food and beverage down in the kitchen, watching the part-goers merry make.

What am I doing? I don't belong here. This is a place of joy and life. Not a place for one such as me.

Nodding she shakes her bangs to hide her eyes before melting into the shadows.

You are always welcome here Death, we really do enjoy your company.

Well if no one else is going to.....

Also. That table. :wub:

That table is the definition of awesome. Also, the royal band has arrived! They are taking song requests too.

Who wants to choose the first song?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

• 4 weeks later...

Man I hate it when I show up almost a month late to a party to observe. I hope I get an invitation to the next one so I can observe in real time.

The next one is probably when we hit 100 pages (we are on 76) and also, everyone is invited to these, you don't need a invitation. :)