Happy Birthday Peter!

Chaos

Let me say on behalf of 17th Shard: Peter, happy birthday! We hope you had a great one. You're awesome, and we're extremely honored to have you here at all. Thank you so much for everything you do.

In celebration, we are having Ookla the Mokvial! For those of you who weren't around on Time-Waster's Guide, Peter's old username there was Ookla the Mok. And, Peter has been given many nicknames by Brandon on the Acknowledgements page, like the Incalculable Peter Ahlstrom. So you can join in on the celebration by changing your username for this week to be "Ookla the [insertadjective]." We've wanted to do this a while, but it never happened on TWG. It happens now.

To change your display name, click the drop down menu on the upper right of the site, click My Settings, and then click Change Display Name.

(It may be a good idea to have an avatar so people aren't totally perplexed by who you are this week)

In honor of this Ookla the Moktival, I went out today and bought a book that his mighty Ooklaness edited. And if the rest of you didn't, I'm ashamed of you.

*Goes and be's a Kingdom Hearts geek in the admin corner*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OOK!

Happy birthday, Peter!

Dangit, somehow I got confused and thought it was a one-day thing, not a whole week! And it tells me I can only change my name three times in 30 days so if I change it back I'm Ookla'd for a month!

I am not worthy of your awesomeness.

I respectfully disagree.

Happy birthday, Peter!

Dangit, somehow I got confused and thought it was a one-day thing, not a whole week! And it tells me I can only change my name three times in 30 days so if I change it back I'm Ookla'd for a month!

Administrators can change it at will. PM me.

I'll increase the allotment for now. There's no good reason why it's set at three--I can make it any arbitrary amount. But it's probably best that people don't change them too much, in general. I'll make it seven or something.

I'll increase the allotment for now. There's no good reason why it's set at three--I can make it any arbitrary amount. But it's probably best that people don't change them too much, in general. I'll make it seven or something.

I demand to be able to change my name once for every second in the month.