Minor Forum Layout Changes

Chaos

Hey guys,

I was moving some subforums out and making them proper boards. Now there is a full non-cosmere category for that stuff. I also removed the Shardhunt and Steelhunt boards, as that is way old. All book discussion on those was moved to their respective discussion boards.

I might make a Legion board since we're getting a sequel to that...

I like it. Much easier to navigate the Non-Cosmere works, and the changes give them more of the credit they deserve. Also, since I'm betting we will begin to see more and more Cosmere Short Stories, it is good to give them their own section on the front page.

Just out of curiosity, will the White Sand graphic novels get their own full board when they come out?

I like it. Much easier to navigate the Non-Cosmere works, and the changes give them more of the credit they deserve. Also, since I'm betting we will begin to see more and more Cosmere Short Stories, it is good to give them their own section on the front page.

Just out of curiosity, will the White Sand graphic novels get their own full board when they come out?

Indeed, and a bit before then too :) We will definitely have those.

It's awesome!

I'd just like to point out that there's a typo on the Steelheart board description. It reads "supervillian" instead of "supervillain".

This. And not to be that guy, but there are actually typographical errors in the descriptions of both the Rithmatist and the Alcatraz subfora.

This. And not to be that guy, but there are actually typographical errors in the descriptions of both the Rithmatist and the Alcatraz subfora.

I didn't write them. :P

And I am quickly fixing them.

Is discussion of the book going to be allowed before the graphic novels are released?

Working on it. Maybe. Brandon has to okay it, so I'm not sure. But hopefully. And hopefully sooner than you think.

This is a great change, Chaos!

I have a suggestion. Since Brandon's non-Cosmere works now have their own category, I think it would make sense to rename the Brandon Sanderson category into something like "Cosmere Works".

This is a great change, Chaos!

I have a suggestion. Since Brandon's non-Cosmere works now have their own category, I think it would make sense to rename the Brandon Sanderson category into something like "Cosmere Works".

The problem with this is I don't want to imply that the General Brandon Discussion board is cosmere only.

• 1 month later...