Dueling thread!

So this is a thread for duels between individuals. not faction wide wars.

Post a challenge in here with due reason, and it may or may not be accepted. If it is, 4 suitable refs are chosen.

DEFINITELY NOT A DOUBLE POST!

The first duel is:

The Duel between Leftinch and Mailw Refereed by Elsa, Delightful, QC and myself (which begins next week) is as follows:

I choose the Paper Gauntlet. We both streak through a labrynth of incredibly sharp paper until one of us looses the use of limb through bloodloss. Then we meet up in the middle and fight each other with aluminum reinforced paper swords. Victory upon loosing a finger or toe.

Such are the rules of their duel... Should be interesting.

Refs? How do we deal with armor? and what powers will they be able to use?

ADMIN EDIT: Ashiok, double posting is against the rules of the site. Please use the edit button instead of double posting in the future.

Edited by Rubix
Combining Double Post.

There is already a thread for RP profiles, and the powers described there should be followed when duelling.

On the referee side, 2 referees minimum should be assigned if one ref is from the dueler's clan. Otherwise, one referee should suffice, so long as he or she comes from a neutral clan. Only reason why we have four refs in this duel is because both Elsa and Delightful wanted to referee.

This should be fun to watch.

The more possible referees, the better!

I admit to feeling a bit of impartiality since I want to see the Scholar's blood flow and his limbs severed. I also know that the twin thrones will cheer him on.

These thoughts.

Let me just go back to my kitchen and make something to calm me down.

In the meantime, I challenge mailliw73 to a battle of wits!

EDIT: This will happen princess bride style. We both have glasses, one of which is poisoned. I will PM ashiok which glass is poisoned. You simply choose whether or not to switch glasses.

Edited by jasonpenguin

So are the two duels happening at the same time now?

Yes and no. Peng's duel with Mailw will be over before Leftinch gets back

I drop Traumatize and get Millstone rolling. Say goodbye to your Battle of Wits  :D

Also, http://imgur.com/qnI1ZKM

I'll play an Elixir of Immortality.

Edited by Ashiok

"Jason, it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me."

Mailliw knocks both glasses over. "That's not a real duel. This is." Mailliw tosses Jason a sword. "Duel me now. For real."