Marsh Does NOT have 21 Spikes

Trusk'our

The Coppermind Wiki says that Marsh has twenty-one Hemalurgic spikes; he originally had eleven, and then in HoA page 104 it says that he was given ten more.

However, he did not get his F-Atium until after Ruin had been defeated and the other Steel Inquisitors killed.

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/192/#e4142

zas678

Why on earth does Marsh have a Feruchemical atium spike? You've said that Ironeyes is in fact Marsh. Did Ruin spike someone for him? Or did Sazed grant him the power?

Brandon Sanderson

Dead Inquisitors Vin killed. Some were granted the spike for reasons I haven't spoken of yet.

This means that Marsh has at least twenty-two Hemalurgic spikes, not twenty-one.

So, does anybody know how we go about modifying the Coppermind to fix that error?

1 minute ago, Trusk'our said:

The Coppermind Wiki says that Marsh has twenty-one Hemalurgic spikes; he originally had eleven, and then in HoA page 104 it says that he was given ten more.

However, he did not get his F-Atium until after Ruin had been defeated and the other Steel Inquisitors killed.

This means that Marsh has at least twenty-two Hemalurgic spikes, not twenty-one.

So, does anybody know how we go about modifying the Coppermind to fix that error?

1. Make a coppermind account
  2. Click Edit
  3. Make the change, and link the WoB.

It's just like Wikipedia if you've ever made edits there.

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:
  1. Make a coppermind account
  2. Click Edit
  3. Make the change, and link the WoB.

It's just like Wikipedia if you've ever made edits there.

Got it, I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Uh, I know I'm probably betraying my ignorance here, but how do I make a Coppermind account?

Oop, nevermind, I figured it out!

Edited by Trusk'our