What command would you give nightblood

High prince of geeks

• 4 weeks later...

Create Beauty.

This one is as tricky as Destroy Evil, but I think that this would lead Nightblood to guide his wielder to create their ideal of beauty. He might even posses the wielder, in a way, driving them body and mind until their work is finished. He would burn their Breaths away to sustain a state of artistic genius in them when drawn.

Heal people

I think that one would create some very interesting stories. Like a sword that's supposed to Heal people, not just kill them. And would it just be physically healing them, or also helping with mental/spiritual stuff as well.

Cause dramatic plot developments.

Make bad puns

"Sorry Mr. Awakener, but I'm a little rusty at it."

"I would, but I don't see the point."

"What do you get if you Awakened Mjolinir into a sapient entity? A Type Thor BioChromatic Entity."

Cause dramatic plot developments.

"Sorry Mr. Awakener, but I'm a little rusty at it."

"I would, but I don't see the point."

"What do you get if you Awakened Mjolinir into a sapient entity? A Type Thor BioChromatic Entity."

"I'm Sword-of busy at the moment.

Bring Peace.

The scariest of all possible commands.

Ah, yes.  Creating a world ruled by an inhuman sapient sword, with an ever-vigilant police force dedicated to finding people causing any sort of contention.  "Don't hit your brother, or you'll be dragged off to prison and be killed."

Given such a command, the sword might just become genocidal.  Or maybe omnicidal.  Or, with any luck, people would figure out how to destroy it.