Just to let you all know, I'm officially dropping out of the RP. I've been putting off saying so in the hope that I'd find the time to participate properly but unfortunately that's just not happening right now. :( You're welcome to continue Mel's story, kill her, make her an Epic, a side character, whatever you like, but Mailliw gets first say since Mel and Max are partners.   :)

See y'all around the forums, I guess :).

Edited by Delightful

Just to let you all know, I'm officially dropping out of the RP. I've been putting off saying so in the hope that I'd find the time to participate properly but unfortunately that's just not happening right now. :( You're welcome to continue Mel's story, kill her, make her an Epic, a side character, whatever you like, but Mailliw gets first say since Mel and Max are partners.   :)

See y'all around the forums, I guess :).

Aww, sad to see you go! :(

Edit: As far as falling-outs go, I could have Scorch go all Leroy Jenkins, dash in, make a scene, and get himself—and perhaps Altermind by extension, if you wanted to go this route, Mailliw—on Funtimes' bad side. Bouncy castles don't hold up well against fire. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Just so

On another note, we need some kind of falling out in the bank, otherwise around 80% of the Epics will be on one team, including the ones with prime invincibiltiy, and that wouldn´t set up the odds equally.

CorpseMaker will take care of that nicely. We just need someone to set him off. By the way, I haven't RP'd it yet, but Gordon is in the bank, eavesdropping. He went there to get more cash, but found the meeting instead.

So, To set Corpsemaker off, we something to happen. I could have Sightline come in, and Corpsemaker goes on a rampage trying to kill him, but I can't think of a reason for him to be at the bank. We could have someone insinuate that 'The Traveller's' Powers are Teleportation, or we could have Funtimes Teleport. Any of that will end the meeting. If any one has any other suggetions. Make them please.

Having Sightline come in does seem forced. It may be better to just have him flip out after every Epic in town and their boyfriend comes into his bank and just ignore him, scramble him, call him Jofrey and are overall disrespectful. Honestly, a normal person would get angry at that and Epics aren´t known for their controlled temper.

If we go by the old plan of CMC vs. Thoughttown, the final push could be that Altermind, another big chull Epic of the town, strolls in and starts making demands or alternatively issuing an attack (aka. Scorch going Leroy).

We´ll miss you Delightful.

Altermind can, of course, make a big fuss and try to take charge, thereby ticking Corpsemaker off. But that depends on if we want them to ally or not. I'm thinking that Altermind would get along better with CM than Nighthound. But who else would ally with them? Voidgaze maybe? So first things first, we need to hash out who will ally with who I think.

If we want AM and CM to ally, Electro could be all cocky and act like he's invincible, which might bug CM, especially since he has no idea who he is.

One problem though, is that I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't have internet access until Saturday. I don't want to hold everyone up, but Electro and Altermind are pretty big players. Sorry in advance about that.

Sad to see you go, Delightful. :(

The thing about CorpseMaker. He want's to rule Portland. So if you want to work for him, then Sure. If you want to work with him, then DIE SCUM!!! So, He'll work with you if he can't kill you.

Oh, I just though of something. Edgedancer, Would Nighthound be willing to work for CorpseMaker? Because CM owns a bank, he could easily hire Scorch away from Altermind.  VoidGaze seems a bit, unactive for CorpseMaker to want her under his command. Any Objections?

(If there are, CorpseMaker will kill you,)

Altermind sure won't work for him. But with him is a possibility. But it sounds like you don't think they would work very well together. Which may be true. I think Altermind would use Voidgaze since she is so powerful. What do you think, Edgedancer? Joe, do you think Sightline would soporific with an AM/VG combo? And Kathy for that matter, Theory.

If that works, I'm seeing three groups. Dr. funtimes and Ricochet with Nathan. CorpseMaker with NightHound and Scorch. Altermind with Kathy, Voidgaze, Sightline, and Flashpoint. How do those sound? Oh, and Electro would work with whoever he could, seemingly, have power over or paid the most.

Edit: and since I'll be gone, I'll be able to check my email occasionally, but not check in here. So I'll give Twi and Joe my email to use if there is anything I need to post or if there's anything concerning me. So actually, I may be able to post through proxy by them. I'll see how it goes.

Edited by Mailliw73

Those seem good to me. VG is as I said rather neutral and it´s not as if CM actually got anything that would make VG more likely to ally with him and even NH knows that he needs help, when everyone else is in a group of Epics geared up to fight. Admittedly, VG would have a "get things over with and then go home"-attitude and NH wait for a good backstab occasion but that can be keept in check.

Those sound good from where I stand. Nathan won't leave Funtimes, and once she learns that Ricochet is a bouncing fire Epic, she won't be inclined to leave him, either. She could probably be persuaded into a temporary alliance with just about anyone except Nighthound or Electro. 

If all looks good, I'll have Scorch go Leroy Jenkins in just a minute. 

I´m wondering whether or not Voidgaze should hop in now, for maximum awkwardness, or if it would be better to wait, so the situation doesn´t get any more convoluted, with all players there at the same time. (One even multiple times.)

She already is at the bank, so it would seem like a waste to not have her meet up with Altermind, which can be done in multiple way.

One would be jumping in the gathering and in the ensuing conflict join up with AM. Another would be for the meet up to happen before or after they enter the hall. (On a meta plain, having the meeting apart from the group, would mean to wait longer until I can write again. :P )  NH of coure must still spend some time healing, so he comes in later.

I wonder what the Funtime party will be up to in the war. Not only is their defacto leader a whacko, they also have the least Epics and don´t have anyone with prime invincibility.

Hey, don't discount wacko leaders just yet. One major battle of the American Civil War was won because a Southern soldier shot the Northern leader's drink out of his hand. When he shouted, "That was ungenerous! I'll have your guns for that!" his men thought it was an order—and he just went along with it, scowling all the way up the hill to take their guns. 

Also, I refer you to Sir Lord President Quentin Trembly III, America's 8 1/2 President. 

Genious, insanity and bavarian firedrills, why, why, they do like to dance with each other. To show respect to this madness I shall have VG join the fray now! Well, after I have slept for a while.

And let's not forget Thomas Paine, who once chased off a gang of attackers with a piece of firewood, and Ben Franklin, who wrote a book called Fart Proudly....come to think of it, American history is filled with geniuses who were also insane.

Maybe that's why we Americans seem to have a soft spot for wackos.

I don´t really have the time to write right now and you still seem to be ading to your post but right now I have a hilarious picture in my mind of VG awkwardly trying to push Funtimes away, even softly using her tessels, and then both of them just stare at Nathan, with Funtimes having a tassel in her face.

Btw. thaks for the blueberry.