Ya know Joe, I expected a lot of disturbing stuff to happen, when I created Nighthound but Tate might take the cake. I approve.

I have some questions about his powers, though. Can he turn living things/humans into blood? Also, the invincibility makes it sound like any kind of blunt damage can kill him if it is hard enough to hurt organs, which seems kind of weired to me.

Yes to everything.

Would someone mind writing a basic summary of what's going on please? I missed a couple pages and all the viewpoints are a little hard to keep track of.

Sorry about that. :/

Travis and Kathy both snuck into Thoughttown and were captured. It's looking like Joe will break Kathy out and Travis is currently being interrogated. Security around the border has increased (I presume). 

Mailliw introduced a new Epic, Electro, but he hasn't met up with anyone yet. He certainly enjoys destruction, which we decided we need more of. 

Edgedancer introduced his characters, Nighthound and Voidgaze. Nighthound is super creepy and caused basically a massacre near Thoughttown for the heck of it, went to Voidgaze's house and coaxed her into a fight, got his butt kicked but did manage to get Voidgaze to head out toward the bank. 

Gordon saw the effects of Nighthound's rampage and is now tracking him down. 

CorpseMaker and Funtimes have teamed up, CorpseMaker because he thinks she can be useful and Funtimes for the heck of it. Nathan, whom CorpseMaker thinks is an Epic, has decided to call himself the Traveller. 

Ricochet has just stepped into what used to be CorpseMaker's lair, before Funtimes turned it into a bouncy castle, and is about to be tackled by her. 

And it looks like everyone who isn't in Thoughttown at the moment is headed toward the bank-turned-bouncy-castle. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Only write locally or just don't bother to be realistic I guess. I can't spend the time to look at the maps and write accordingly so I'll just be careful to not write anything specific about routes and stuff, just where I'm getting to.

Edit: Totally off topic. Twy your rep/post ratio is amazing man.

Edited by QuiteLeftInch

Only write locally or just don't bother to be realistic I guess. I can't spend the time to look at the maps and write accordingly so I'll just be careful to not write anything specific about routes and stuff, just where I'm getting to.

Edit: Totally off topic. Twy your rep/post ratio is amazing man.

I just say what's on my heart. 

….which means my heart is kind of weird

Also, Maillw, how would you rather this went down? Would you rather have Altermind and CorpseMaker speak first, or Funtimes run out to greet him and Scorch? Because, being insane, Altermind's typical illusion….well, it won't work on her as planned. I wasn't planning to have her go ballistic on him, but she sure won't see a regular guy when she looks at him, and I didn't want to intrude on any plans that way. 

Well, his intention with the illusion is to project an image of power, right? Something that will make people pay attention to and fear him. With most people, they see the same thing. That part—the intent of it—would work. But when it reached her shattered mind, it'd be like reflecting it through a kaleidoscope. 

I figured she'd see either a laughably handsome and muscular male model, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, depending on whether you wanted to downplay it or take it up to eleven.

She, being insane, would take either image as the real deal and not question them unless Altermind gave her reason to. 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Well, his intention with the illusion is to project an image of power, right? Something that will make people pay attention to and fear him. With most people, they see the same thing. That part—the intent of it—would work. But when it reached her shattered mind, it'd be like reflecting it through a kaleidoscope. 

I figured she'd see either a laughably handsome and muscular male model, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, depending on whether you wanted to downplay it or take it up to eleven.

She, being insane, would take either image as the real deal and not question them unless Altermind gave her reason to.

The hallucination is just him putting an image of a tanned, muscular, tall man instead of his wimpy reality. It's not a feeling as it is an actual image.  

The map is spot on. Sure, CorpseMaker can ally with Altermind. But that will mean that Sightline won't. Oh, can I break Kathy and travis out of Thoughtown yet?

I thought we said at some point that they might be willing to work together through Altermind. Am I wrong?

Does he have any reason to break Travis out? I guess he can go ahead and try, but there will be guards and if Theory ever gets back to me, Altermind will try to get info from Travis and use him for his own purposes since the guards searched him and found the camera.

Twy, it would be funny. So maybe, she sees the image he portrays, but she just thinks he's a supermodel kind of guy?

Oh okay, got it. Would Corpsemaker rather ally with Funtimes or Altermind? Its going to come down to choosing that. If Altermind shows up, he won't ally with Funtimes, because he thinks she's an idiot, but he'll want to use her for his own gain. He could work with CM, Ricochet wouldn't matter either way; AM wouldn't see a use for a bouncy guy. Electro could also work with AM.

Here's How I see it. Altermind (Lawful Neutral) Could be the bridge between Sightline (Lawful Good(?)) and NightHound (Lawful(?) Evil).

This is what I read wrong, Joe. I thought it said Corpsemaker instead of Nighthound. 

CorpseMaker would prefer killing everyone in the room, minus Altermind, then allying with him, once it's obvious that He can't see the real Altermind to kill him.

But, he'll restrain himself, and skip to an alliance without killing.

EDIT: And if Altermind wants to ally with CorpseMaker, He'll have to scare him a bit. Show some 'secret powers'. Really just Illusions of powerful powers that could possibly kill CM. Don't reveal that you're using illusions, or he'll just cancel them.

EDIT2: Added an Apostrophe to He'll.

Edited by The Only Joe

Does he have any reason to break Travis out? I guess he can go ahead and try, but there will be guards and if Theory ever gets back to me, Altermind will try to get info from Travis and use him for his own purposes since the guards searched him and found the camera

Wait they found the camera!? I'll have to change my plans now.

Joe, I like that idea in your edit. I'm glad you brought that up, Altermind would've definitely have used that before to put doubt into the type of Epic he was. (I didn't think of that before though.)

Theory, I don't want to ruin your plans, what were they? When AM told the guards to search him before they locked him up, I assume they would've found the camera.

It really is turning into a party down in the bank. If anyone feels like having Voidgaze hop into them, just do so. Alternatively, she might jump around the corridors for a while.

On another note, we need some kind of falling out in the bank, otherwise around 80% of the Epics will be on one team, including the ones with prime invincibiltiy, and that wouldn´t set up the odds equally.