Scorch....I see him as more of a sell-to-the-highest bidder type. I think he'd be more likely to ally with whoever he thought was more powerful/would give him more power. So if Altermind loosened his grip on the leash, so to speak, he might stay, but I could definitely we him leaving if he saw a better opportunity.

Oh okay. I think that's good and would definitely be interesting. So he stays for a bit and then one day, Altermind is too condescending and someone has a better offer and Scorch leaves. What do you think?

I like it. Especially with all the new Epics in town Scorch could run to. Which would put Altermind on the defensive, wouldn't it? 

Cool. Um. It depends on how many Epics have joined with Altermind at that point. I think he could definitely have Sightline on his side and probably Kathy. (She's kind of at his mercy.) Dr. Funtimes maybe, and possibly NightHound could join with him by the time Scorch leaves.

Nighthound himself wouldn´t mind working with Sightline. It would help to give NH a reason to focus before they join up, for example a bad run in with Corpsemaker, so he doesn´t go of killing random people.

Anyhow, heres the profile of the other Epic I mentioned. For great Destruction!

Epic Name: Voidgaze

Normal Name: Rita Blue

Primary Power: As long as she can see it Voidgaze is able to destroy everything that is white and in the process can inflict damage to everything adjacent to her target.

Seconadry Power: Voidtwist: Voidgaze can slightly influence the shape and movement of solid white objects. She can not completly reshape them. While twisting objects like this she can also make them stick to other surfaces.

Passive Power: Ressurection: Upon death Voidgaze respawns, fuly healed from any injuries she might have suffered, within a radius of 1 kilometer. In case she is aware of a white surface in that area she can use it to reappear, otherwise she respawns from a random surface in the area, which will subsequently be bleached white.

Weakness: you know the deal.

Appearance: Short white hair, that might or might not be bleached, fitting white clothing and pale skin. Early 20ths

Voidgaze was still fairly young when she gained her epic powers. Instead of joining the fights for power and territory she just took herself a nice house in Portland and piled up various kind of entertainment she could find. In present time she is barely seen outside her mansion, normally only when she needs to stock up on food. Given that she has no territory to speak of most other Epics in Portland don´t really thing about her. She herself has a "you leave me alone I leave you alone"- policy in regard to other Epics. She seldomly uses her epic powers because her lifestyle, which makes her rather pleasant when compared to other Epics. Of course this only lasts until she is in a position where she frequently uses her power.

In regards to alliances, she is pretty much true neutral. The most likely course of events would be that one side attacks her or otherwise angers her in an attempt to recrute her for the turf war and she joins the other side out of spite. Seeing how the odds are stacking up with lots of Epics on Altermind´s side it might make sense for her to join Corpsemaker and I do already have a pretty good idea how Nighthound could get her into action, fight scene included.

Unless there are any other preferences I think I will make her NH first major stop in town

Wow, I didn't realize how lonerish my people are until I saw all the possible alliances.

Yeah, Kathy would not want to join with Altermind unless she had to so that she could live. And even then she would still try to escape.

Also for Travis if someone says hey join my team I have money he'll join whether it's an Epic team or human team. But if someone offers more money then he has a new alliance.

Revised for posterity: 

Mailliw73, on 01 Jul 2014 - 10:47 AM, said:snapback.png

Good idea. So far, it's like this:

Thoughttown Coalition: Altermind, Flashpoint, Scorch. Possibles: SightLine, Flamethrower/Kathy.

Loners: Joe, Flamethrower/Kathy, Night Hound, Ricochet.

Tentative Alliance: CorpseMaker, Dr. Funtimes.

Thieves: Max, Mel

Is this right? Did I forget anyone?

Thoughttown Coalition: Altermind, Flashpoint, Scorch 

Mercs: Scorch, Travis, Kathy, Gordon  

Tentative Alliances: CorpseMaker, Funtimes, Nathan; Joe, Gordon  

Loners: Max, Mel, Nighthound, Voidgaze, Electro, Ricochet 

Possible Alliances: Joe, Nighthound; Altermind, Joe; Altermind, Kathy 

Edited by TwiLyghtSansSparkles

Epic Name: Electro

Watch out! Here comes Spider-Man! (Sorry it just popped into my head).

First DC and now Marvel. There will be a lot of lawsuites or there would be if lawyers still exsisted.

For those that are interested Voidgaze´s intruduction will come next. I had to give Nighthound some orientation in town first. Although, it might take a while until that next post, if everything goes as planned there will be a fight scene that will take me some time to write down.

Also for Travis if someone says hey join my team I have money he'll join whether it's an Epic team or human team. But if someone offers more money then he has a new alliance.

Gordon and Sightline are both pretty loaded. Remember, Sightline robber CorpseMaker's Bank. and then gave half of it to Gordon.

EDIT: Hey TheoryMaker, Would you Mind if Sightline broke Kathy out of her Cell?

Edited by The Only Joe

I'm heading out of town for the weekend and I won't be back until the 6th or 7th. Just so you guys know. And if you do have any major plans with Altermind (Kathy/Sightline escape) if you wouldn't mind holding off until I get back to do that.

That mostly makes sense to me. Electro will definitely be evil though. Probably Chaotic, but I'm not exactly sure yet. Max and Mel are Good. In the sight of humans at least. Not to the Epics.

I think the Epics aren't aware of them, at least yet. And Max and or Mel joining Epics would depend on circumstance, for the moment they're trying to protect human bystanders and stay under the radar.

Gordon and Sightline are both pretty loaded. Remember, Sightline robber CorpseMaker's Bank. and then gave half of it to Gordon.

EDIT: Hey TheoryMaker, Would you Mind if Sightline broke Kathy out of her Cell?

Yeah, he can break Kathy out just wait until Mailliw73 gets back though. Also I'm going to be gone until probably the 7th also.

I'm heading out of town for the weekend and I won't be back until the 6th or 7th. Just so you guys know. And if you do have any major plans with Altermind (Kathy/Sightline escape) if you wouldn't mind holding off until I get back to do that.

Yeah, he can break Kathy out just wait until Mailliw73 gets back though. Also I'm going to be gone until probably the 7th also.

Hope you guys have fun! :) 

I'm just getting back into the game, and while I read the summary, and skim read the posts, I'm still a little confused. Probably the best way to fix this is just to interact with my character and I will figure things out.....

Sorry, I'll just think up another human instead of an Epic. (I wanted to do something while my people were in prison, I just didn't realize there were so many teleporters around).

Edited by Theorymaker

Oh Right, But my Epic came first, Profile wise. And my Power defines me, while yours is a plot device.

Oh, and here's another Epic I've been working on for fun, but probably won't use. He's free for adoption!

Name: Bloody Tate

Origin: Witness to and Survivor of Nighthound's Original Attack on Portland. Went Insane, and became Epic directly afterwards. (You might recognize him. I Interogated him)

Primary Power: Liquifyier: Literally turns anything he makes hand-contact with into blood. Unless his weakness is in effect.

Passive Power: Immune to any form of damage that causes external bleeding. CANN'T be killed by swords, guns or knives. CAN be killed by Fire, Falling, Lightning, Strangulation, Drowning in Blood, Ect.

Weakness: Skin Contact with blood. If he's touching blood, he can't turn something else into blood.

Behavior: Constantly Near a source of running water, so he can get the blood off. Insane. Afraid of Blood.

If he touches a skyscraper, the entire thing will turn to blood. Gruesome no?

Ya know Joe, I expected a lot of disturbing stuff to happen, when I created Nighthound but Tate might take the cake. I approve.

I have some questions about his powers, though. Can he turn living things/humans into blood? Also, the invincibility makes it sound like any kind of blunt damage can kill him if it is hard enough to hurt organs, which seems kind of weired to me.