Check check check... good the int ernet still works . :D

Thank you both. :)

Oh darn. Didn't think of that. I guess I'll just have to post the comic again--

31a5b9f9cb5392ef100befe1166fac0a.png

There. With that out of the way, on to your Lightwards question.

As long as traces of his DNA remain, he can resurrect. Incinerating him won't work, because microscopic genetic fragments will survive the heat and allow him to come back. Even in a nuclear blast, you could scrape enough protein molecules off a wall for him to resurrect. Even if you completely annihilated every molecule in his body, I guarantee you that he'd have left enough loose hairs and skin cells behind him to provide an alternative route for resurrection.

You pretty much have to use his weakness if you want him to stay dead.

G**d to know.

On this episode of hillarious misspelling we bring you this gem:

and the man on the unicycle was the Unicyclist… are they sure he isn´t some kind of Epic?

Originally:

and the man on the unicycle was the Unicyclist… are they sure he isn´t some king of Epic?

Edited by Rubix
Please don't double post. Edit the first post instead.

All right-y, I made a memorial comic depicting Scorch's death. If this one is well-received, I might be persuaded to do one of these every time a player character dies... assuming I maintain loads of free time.

Before I post the link, I should point out that the wonderful "Mech Hangar" background was found here.

Here is the comic.

That is fantastic, and you need to continue to make those every time someone dies.

No. We are not sure, because he is. ALL HAIL THE UNICYCLIST, KING OF EPICS!!!! :P

Not sure wheter I sould use this.

The-Complete-All-Hail-Megatron-Hardcover

this

allhail.jpg (like a sir!)

or this

keep-calm-and-hail-darth-vader-2.png

Well then I´m going to sleep now and remembered that I should tell you that my wisdom theeth will be removed the day after tomorrow, so I don´t know if I´ll have time on that day.

Edited by Rubix
Please don't double post. Edit the first post instead.

Yeah, Murphy is a pretty big wrinkle. Maybe, if he likes puzzles, Funtimes could put him in a room that's one giant puzzle. Of course, his Murphionic field would ensure that one of the pieces didn't fit right, allowing him to escape, and there would be a flaw in the design that allowed him to turn the piece into a gigantic knife with a will of its own or something like that. :P

Sounds like a good plan, though, and I can see Altermind going for it, too.

Altermind would like that plan very much. He would want to figure out how to eventually kill CorpseMaker at some point too though. Trapping him like that would give them more time to figure out how.

I did think of an alternative plan, Altermind or some other illusionist could make Corpsemaker think that Murphy is an enemy, at this point either CM succeeds in killing Murphy, or his murphionic field causes CM to accidentally look in a mirror and kill himself :P

Can CorpseMaker kill himself with up his eyes? Is that a possibility?

I can't remember, did we decide that CorpseMaker can't negate passive powers?

All right-y, I made a memorial comic depicting Scorch's death. If this one is well-received, I might be persuaded to do one of these every time a player character dies... assuming I maintain loads of free time.

Before I post the link, I should point out that the wonderful "Mech Hangar" background was found here.

Here is the comic.

Wow. Great job. I'm looking forward to more of these. :)

Chi and Altermind are up. Twi, I'm working on that Flashpint POV and I'll get it up later today.

I think the admins are cracking down on our double posts now that we're on page 201. ;)

Edit: and did Voidus's description of Voidknight punching the Chimerans remind anyone else of Dalinar?

Edited by Mailliw73

I can't remember, did we decide that CorpseMaker can't negate passive powers?

Edit: and did Voidus's description of Voidknight punching the Chimerans remind anyone else of Dalinar?

I think Corpsemaker can't negate passive powers.  I had the same thought about Voidnight.

Edit:  Wait, have the mods read all of this?  That would be impressive.  I haven't even read all of it.

Edited by Tulir

Wow. It's so long we have to expand. :) :) I can't be the only one thrilled by this. ;)

Yeah, Tulir, it reminded me a lot of Dalinar punching Parshendi.

Edit: Rubix, I have a question. Does having a topic this long slow down the forum and is there a maximum page limit?

Edited by Mailliw73

There isn't a maximum limit at this time, but it's something that we're looking into. It's not that it slows the site down, it's mostly to keep things readable for new members, or members who are wanting to join. Seeing a 4000 comment thread as the intro to something is incredibly intimidating (And it's difficult to moderate as well, IE: did I check out page 76, or was it 77? Crap. Now I need to go check both.)

There isn't a maximum limit at this time, but it's something that we're looking into. It's not that it slows the site down, it's mostly to keep things readable for new members, or members who are wanting to join. Seeing a 4000 comment thread as the intro to something is incredibly intimidating (And it's difficult to moderate as well, IE: did I check out page 76, or was it 77? Crap. Now I need to go check both.)

Makes sense.  I didn't quite want to join because the 120~140 pages that were up by the time I thought I was going to join.